💙VIXX |Lonely Birthday

Group:Vixx.
Person:Hyuk.
For SalsaJo
Plot:Its Hyuk's birthday soon. But an anti fan tells Leo a rumor about Hyuk that he believes. When he tells it to the other members they also turn there backs to the maknae. Meanwhile N is in hospital after an accident(very sorry but I can't make my bias bad). What will happen to the poor male.
Enjoy
____________

It's the first of July. Hyuk is happy and hyper. "in four days it's my 26th birthday!" Leo is tired but smiles at the youngers words. N sighted. "I'm sorry but I have to go somewhere. I'll be back as soon as I can and Ken don't eat all the cherry mochi." Ken pouts. With that N leaves the house.

Hyuk, Ken and Hongbin are playing the forbidden word game. Suddenly Leo's phone rings. "hello?" Hyuk looks up and sees Leo with a woried expression. "oke then, I'll tell the other. Thanks for letting me know." he puts his phone back on the table. "Hakyeon got in a car crash and is brought to the hospital. He won't be able to be home at your birthday." Hyuk looks at the floor. But then looks up again. "it's oke! As long as your here." Leo smiles.

Time skip to July 4th, one day before Hyuk's birthday.

It is everywhere on the news, an innocent student was murderd in Seoul. Leo is walking outside, holding the bag for the groceries. Someone passes Leo and whispers something." are you a friend of Han Sang Hyuk?" Leo turned to the person. He or she was wearing everything black, a cap and mask.

"yes, why?" The person steps closer to Leo. "He is the person who murderd the student." he steps back, bows to Leo and leaves. A feeling of betrayed hits. Did he really?

Leo returns home. Hyuk is asleep on the couch. "Can we talk, don't wake up Hyuk." Ravi looks up but does it anyway. "listen, someone told me that Hyuk killed that student." Ken's eyes widen. "he did return after people found out the student was murderd and he mad something red on his face and hands." and too sadly everyone believes it.

The next day Hyuk rushes downstairs in his pyjamas. "Hyung, do you know what day it is!?" Leo doesn't look up. "it's Sunday." Hyuk feels a kind of pain. Did he forget? "and?" Leo growls. "July the 5th." Hyuk looks down. "and today is a sp-" "Stop! I know it's your stupid birthday but you don't deserve a birthday in the first place! Now leave!" his eyes become teary, and Hyuk leaves the living room. "R-Ravi hung,i-" Ravi just pushes Hyuk against the wall harshly. the younger struggles to breath. "dont think about talking to me, betrayer." He let's go and Hyuk fals on the ground, gasping for air. He goes into the practice room where Ken and Hongbin are. Just as he stands at the door Ken walks up to him, Hongbin following. Ken only walks past him, pushing him slightly. As Hongbin walks past he pushed Hyuk, making sure he trips."

Hyuk goes back upstairs. Tears flow over his pale cheeks." What did I do to deserve this? " he looks into the mirror. He dyed his hair gray blue for his birthday. But it only makes him sad now.

Just before dinner an important news flash is shared. Leo looks up from his phone. The others, but Hyuk, are also in the living room.

" breaking news. The murderer has been arrested. Also the murderer confessed shoving blame on someone els, Vixx maknae Hyuk. For the people who heard this rumor and believed this, it is not true."

Hyuk is standing behind the couch now. "so you believed that I murderd an innocent student." Leo nods. "the person who told me must have been the murderer. But I have an idea. Since we didn't celebrate your birthday,what if we do it tomorrow?" Hyuk just nods, feeling tired of all the crying. He lays down on the couch like a cat and puts his head on Leo's lap. Then Leo questioned himself.

How could he have thought Hyuk was like that?
__________________
Here you go
hope you enjoyed.