First kiss - Krystian

"Stop nagging y/n. It's not that bad." Joalin says as she gives you your blindfold back that you threw on the ground.

"You said that five minutes ago before you gave me a freaking dog treat. Oh my god just thinking about that stuff makes me have to gag again. No wonder my dog rather eats my food than his own." you say.

Joalin rolls her eyes. "Just put on your damn blindfold." she says as she let out a laugh. 

You turn your head to Krystian who is sitting next to you. He gives you a playful push as he laughs very hard.

"You are overreacting. It wasn't even that bad." he tells you. "Boy, of course that's what you think. You eat literally everything. She could give you grass and you'd still like it." you all start laughing.

Together with Krystian you're doing the 'what's in my mouth challenge' for Joalin her channel. 

"Okay, blindfolds back on. I have one more thing. I promise this one tastes much better." Joalin says.

You put on your blindfold as you scoot closer to Krystian, since you're cold. He puts his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer.

"Okay, I'm going to get the next thing. Wait a second." Joalin says as you hear her walking away.

"I love her with my whole heart, but if she ever asks me to do another challenge the answer will be no." you say. You feel Krystian his body shake a little as he laughs at your comment.

"Next time we'll come up with the challenge and let her do it." he says. "Oh my god yes. Then we'll do the eat it or wear it challenge."

It's quiet for a couple of seconds as Krystian starts to speak again. "You know you look very beautiful." Even though you know he's messing with you, since he can't see you, because he has a blindfold on, you can't help it but smile. "Oh I know, but thanks." you say back. Again Krystian lets out a laugh. 

"You look very beautiful too." you say as you turn your head to Krystian. "Thank-" all of a sudden you feel something touching your lips. You both startle as you move away quickly. 

"Did we just?" you ask. "Yep, I think we just kissed." he answers. Oh my god, I'm so sorry." you say as you can feel your cheeks becoming very red. 

You and Krystian have been friends for a very long time now and you can't deny the fact that you have feelings for him. Knowing that your lips touched his drives you crazy. If only you dared to grab his face and kiss him again... but you're scared to mess up your friendship.

"It's okay." you hear Krystian say. "I-" its quiet for a couple seconds. You hear him taking a deep breath. "I kinda liked it." he then says. You open your eyes in shock, still not able to see anything because of your blindfold. 

You feel him move beside you, so you decide to take of your blindfold. When you're eyes are used to the light again, you see that Krystian took his blindfold off too. His cheeks are a light shade of pink, you know yours are too. 

"What did you say?" you ask him softly. "That I liked it." he looks away with from embarrassment. You feel your heart beating in your throat. You hesitate what to do. You place your hand on his jaw as you move his head to face you again. He carefully looks you in the eyes.

 "I'm sorry." he says shy. "Don't be." you say as you slowly pull his face closer to yours. His eyes wander to your lips. Your faces are now so close that your noses are touching. You look into his eyes ones more before you close the little space between you as you carefully place your lips on his. It takes a second before you feel him kissing you back. He places one hand on your shoulder and the other on your upper leg.

"Oh. My. God." 

Both you and Krystian quickly pull back as you see Joalin standing in the room with her mouth wide open. You slowly scoot a little away from Krystian as you feel your face turning as red as a tomato. 

You're still looking at Joalin as a big grin from on her face. "I knew it! I knew it would happen sometime! And you know what the best thing is?" she asks enthusiastic. 

You shake your head. "Sabina owns me ten dollars."

"Wait, you bet on us?" 

It took a little while but it's finally here. 

I hope y'all like it :)