when you're on your period

- JOSH
when you're on your period josh will give you tons of head scratches. he knows that you get a lot of bad headaches when it's the time of the month. he will let you lay on top of him, with your chest touching his. his hands will run through your hair as he massages your scalp, slowly taking away your headache.

- NOAH
when you're on your period, you tend to feel very bad and insecure about yourself. those couple of days noah will make sure to remind you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you throughout the days. he'll give you a lot of extra kisses and cuddles too.

- BAILEY
when you're on your period bailey will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. he will give you your favorite hoodie of his and wrap you up in a blanket. he'll also make sure that you have something to drink/eat and heat up a heating pad.

- LAMAR
when you're on your period lamar will make sure you'll get all of your cravings. he'll go to the store and buy you your favorite snacks. but most importantly, he will cook you your favorite meal of his for dinner. he will present it in a heart, trying to cheer you up.

- KRYSTIAN
when you're on your period krystian will try to release your cramps as much as possible. he will always make sure to bring you a heading pad or massage your belly. sometimes only his hand on your stomach is enough. he warmth will reduce the pain.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
me: on my period
also me: imagine the boys taking
care of me when i'm on my period
and write about it to make myself
feel better

- mai