his love letter for you

I got all these letters from internet. And oh my god let me just tell you that my heart literally started to beat faster by every single one of these letters.

Josh

[y/n],

You always ask me why I love you, so I decided to write it all down so you can keep it and read it whenever you feel the need.

I love your sense of humor. It's one of the first things I noticed about you. You have a way of putting people at ease with a simple joke, and you always include everyone in the fun instead of using your humor to put someone down.

I love your optimistic nature. You always try to see the good in every person and situation, even when I can't see it myself. When I look at the world through your eyes, it's a better place.

I love the way you look. You're so beautiful, but you don't seem to realize how good looking you are. I see the way other people look at you, and I know they envy me for being with you. 

I love your generous soul. Whenever someone's in need, you're the first person to lend a hand. Some people might think you're a little too generous and easily taken advantage of, but I know better. You just can't resist helping because you understand how easily you could find yourself in the same situation.

I love the way you kiss me. Your lips perfectly fit with mine. I love those quick kisses you shower me with throughout the day.

Most importantly, I love the way you complete me. You are my the soul mate I thought I'd never find. You cheer me up when I'm down and help me find balance when my world is out of control. You make me want to do the same for you.

Noah

Dear [y/n],

Before I met you I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. I never knew someone could actually steal my heart and make it theirs, but I guess I was wrong because you have it and I'm glad its you.

I have been waiting long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful blue eyes and tell you how much I love you and how much I need you.

Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me. You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breath of life.

I know one thing for sure. . .[y/n], I love you and want to show you in in every possible way but sometimes I cant seem to do it considering we are miles and miles apart but then I think. . .us not giving up on each other because of distance is showing is every single second, minute, hour and day.

Bailey

Dear sweetheart,

I hate it when we have to be apart. It's the most unnatural thing. When we first met, I knew that I had found my soulmate, and yet here we are being kept apart by circumstances. But I just want to look at the bright side of this. When this is over and we can be together again, we can say that this made our relationship stronger. We can say that even distance is no match for the love between us. We can tell everyone that we're stronger than those few miles between us.

But as reassuring as that may be, we still need to face the fact that we'll be apart for a while. I miss being with you and being around and kissing you. I'll miss the sound of your laugh, and the way your head tilts back when you can't hold back. I'll miss holding your hand as we sit around and do nothing.

I'll miss it all, but that just makes me look forward even more to the day that I get to see you again in person. So until then, here's a letter to get you by. I love you and I'll see you soon.

Lamar

My love,

I always thought that dreams were just dreams, but you made them all come true and even better, you are building new dreams with me!!! I cannot thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me that even all the things that seem wrong are actually opportunities to work on them together and bring us closer. . . like me assuming No matter how far you are and no matter what you do, I always want you to know how much you mean to me, and how much I truly love you and how much I will always be your forever.

I love you so much and I wish I could be there to hug you and kiss you all day and night but for now Skype will work. But know that you are a big part of me and I think of you all the time. I love you, and I've loved you from the time I took my first breath, because I believe I was made for you and will be your for all eternity. . .

Krystian

Sweet [y/n],

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? 

With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you. I would do anything; I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding lover, and supportive partner.