his relationship with your friends

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END 🤍🤍

- JOSH
he really loves your friends and definitely won't mind hanging out with them at all. same counts for them, they think josh is really nice and funny and they couldn't wish for a better boyfriend for you.

- NOAH
your friends love noah so much! from the very first moment they met him he got welcomed with open arms. now he's part of your friend group.

- BAILEY
bailey brings out the happiest version of you and your friends can see that. they appreciate bailey and the way he treats you. bailey thinks your friends are cool. they are a little different than his own friends but he definitely doesn't mind being around them at all.

- LAMAR
your friends think lamar his vibe is the best. they always ask you to invite him too whenever you're hanging out. lamar loves it and sees your friends as his.

- KRYSTIAN
your friends absolutely adore him. you guys are their favorite couple. seeing how krystian interacts with you makes them so happy. krystian loves them too, they've been so nice and welcoming from the start.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
do you guys want me to make a series of
"your relationship with his..."??
& then it will be like his mom/ dad/ siblings ect

pls let me know :)

also let me know if you want me to write about the boy's relationship with anyone else from your life!

- mai