what type of boyfriend

- JOSH
josh is the type of boyfriend who doesn't has to say a lot to show his love to you. only just a simple look is enough. he can stare at you for hours, not in a creepy way, but in the cutest way ever. he admires you in every way that's possible. your beauty, your humor, your kindness, the way you move. i could go on forever.

- NOAH
noah is the type of boyfriend you see in the movies. he'll bring you flowers every time you go on a date. he'll clime up to your window if you parents can't know that he's with you. he'll give you his jacket whenever you're getting cold.

- BAILEY
bailey is the type of boyfriend who we all love. he got romance on the tips of his fingers. he will stand outside your house with banners, call you when you need him to and even visit you with soup when you're sick! you might just feel like the unromantic one out of the two of you!

- LAMAR
lamar is the type of boyfriend who always, always makes you laugh and that is exactly the reason you love him. he cracks silly jokes, laughs during serious arguments and is often the one you have to stay wary of in the month of april!

- KRYSTIAN
krystian is the type of boyfriend who is also your best friend. you guys have so much in common, it's almost creepy. you love the same tv shows, music, video games, movies, even style of clothes. he is technically the male version of you.