his relationship with your mom

- JOSH
they love each other. you never have to worry about leaving them alone for a second, since they get along so well. it has gotten to the point where they call each other 'mother' and 'son'.

- NOAH
they have the best relationship ever. your mother considers him as a son. sometimes when he hasn't been at your place for a bit, you'll even find your mother calling him to catch up.

- BAILEY
bailey is like the younger male version of your mother. it's scary how much they have in common. sometimes you'll get home from work/school and you'll find bailey at your place, hanging out with your mother.

- LAMAR
lamar and you mother are super comfortable with each other and have the funniest relationship. they're always cracking jokes and making fun of each other. sometimes they'll even team up to make fun of you.

- KRYSTIAN
your mother absolutely adores krystian. she loves it when he's over and will always make sure she bakes some goods when he is around. at the moment her facebook page includes more pictures of him and her than of you and her.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
this was so cute to write!
i'm going to make this a little series and do the relationship with your father and siblings next :)

let me know what you think of it x

- mai