he finds out about your fanpage for him

the-harmless-venom came back with an amazing request! i hope you like it xx

- JOSH
you're straightening your hair as you hear the notifications pop up on your phone. when your phone keeps going off, both you and josh look at each other.

"damn. you're popular." he says laughing. "apparently." you laugh with him. "can you check who it's from?" you ask him as you grab a new strand of hair. he turns himself on your bed to grab your phone, which is placed on your nightstand. a few seconds go by as you turn to look at your boyfriend.

"who is it from?" you ask. josh his face shoots up as he smirks. you look at him questionably as you see him unlock your phone. you wait a few more seconds for his answer, but when it doesn't come you shrug and put your focus back on your hair.

when you hear josh gasp, you turn off your hair straightening and walk over to your bed. when you come closer to your phone, he quickly turns it away from you, so you can't see your screen. "what are you doing?" you laugh as you keep trying to look at your screen, but not succeeding since he is too fast.

"josh! i want to see!" you say as you scoot closer to him. he turns to look at you and then back at your screen. the biggest smile is set on his face as he finally gives you your phone. you're shocked to see your fanpage. "do you have a fanpage of me?" josh asks happily. "no." you lie. you both start laughing since you both know the truth.

"that's the cutest thing ever. oh my god." he says as he attacks your face with kisses. "oh wait." he then says. he quickly grabs his own phone and goes to instagram. only a few seconds later you hear your phone go off again.

@joshbeauchamp started following you

- NOAH
you're on noah his bed as you both scroll through Instagram. when you look at him, he has a sad expression on his face. "what's up baby?" you ask as you run your fingers through his hair. "i just found out that one of my favorite fanpages hasn't posted anything for over a year." he says as he continues to scroll on his phone.

"aww that sucks baby. can i see the account?" you ask and he hands over his phone. when your eyes meet his screen you start blushing like a crazy person. "well fuck me." you whisper, just loud enough for noah to hear.

he looks at you questionably. "what?" you give him back his phone as you open your eyes wider. "uhmmm." you say as you scratch your head. "how can i say this without sounding weird?" you ask yourself out loud. noah raises an eyebrow.

"uhhh..." you start. "would you freak out if i told you that i used to have a fanpage for you?" you ask awkwardly. noah's mouth drops to the floor as he takes a look at the fanpage that is found on his screen. "no way, you're lying!" you shake your head as you laugh. "oh my god!" he yells as he goes through your posts. "i love you so much." he says and he pulls you against him for a hug.

not too long after that, you find him very focused on his phone. as you look over his shoulder to see what he is doing, you notice him making a fanpage for you.

- BAILEY
"what are you doing?" you ask as you sit down across from him around the table. "just looking at fanpages." he says as he looks up to you. "here come look. this one is so cool!" he pushes the chair next to him away from the table, telling you to sit next to him.

once you sit down, you let your head rest on his shoulder as you look at his screen. when you realize what account he is looking at you automatically hold your breath.

"and look. her name is y/n too." he says as he points his finger to your name on the screen. "she even writes her captions like you do." you take your head off his shoulder and can't help but laugh at his ignorance.

when he looks at you, he can tell that something is going on. "what is it?" he asks. you laugh even harder as he tries to figure out why you're laughing. when he finally gets it, he puts his hand over his mouth and shakes his head. you nod your head in response as you continue laughing.

he basically lifts you up from your chair and places you on his lap, to give you a big hug. "so... how long have you been a fan?"

- LAMAR
it's late at night. you're in malibu together as now united is shooting a music video. currently, it is three in the morning. lamar has suggested to you to go to bed since you're not in the music video, but you refuse to go. you want to support them all night long.

you're now on the couch with lamar and any, playing never have i ever, in order to stay awake. after a couple of turns, any has to come up with one again. "never have i ever had a fanpage for someone." you immediately feel your heart beat faster as you slowly raise your hand.

"wait are you for real?" lamar asks as he looks at you, definitely making you blush. you carefully nod your head. "oh my god, that's so exciting! who was it for?" any asks. "we don't have to discuss that, don't we?" you ask as you try to avoid the subject, but lamar shakes his head. "now i want to know." - "yes, me too." any adds. "who was it for?"

"lamar." you whisper. "yeah?" he asks, not understanding what you meant by that. "aaaaawwww!" any says in a high voice. "wait, i don't get it." lamar says, making you and any laugh. "think, lamar. she said your name." any now says.

it takes him a few seconds to understand, but then his mouth shoots open as he points his index finger to his chest and looks at you for confirmation. you nod as you hid your face in your hands. "oh my god. awwww!" lamar throws his arms around you and pulls you closer. "that is so sweet!"

- KRYSTIAN
"krys, where is this shirt from again?" you ask your boyfriend as you hold up one of his shirts that is laying on his bed. he looks up from his laptop screen and turns to you. "i honestly don't know. a fan gave that to me." he says and he turns back to his work.

"oh okay. and these pants?" you ask as you put down the shirt and grab his pants that are hanging on his closet door. krystian looks up again and raises one eyebrow while smiling. "why do you always ask me where i got my clothes from?"

"i don't always ask you." you correct him. "yes you do. every time you come over, you at least ask that like three times. why?" he softly laughs.

"because the fans want to know." you explain as you take a picture of the pants and try to find it on the internet. "i literally have never seen you post anything about my clothing before." you till your head to the side. "i post about your clothes like all the time." krystian goes to your social media accounts and shows them to you. "i don't see anything." he says.

"that's because you're looking at my personal account." you extend your hand in order for him to give you his phone. you type in your username and give it back. when krystian looks at his screen his face is soon filled with surprise.

"are you telling me that you're @krystianwangscloset? i have been following you since forever." you nod. "i know, that's why i thought you knew." he closes his laptop and looks at you again. "why didn't you ever tell me?" you shrug. "i thought i did, but apparently not."

"awww! my angel has a instagram page for me!" he says before tackling you into a hug.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
it was so hard coming up with 5 different scenario's for this one, can you only imagine for 6 when the new member gets revealed

- mai