little thing you do that he loves

- JOSH
although he isn't a big reader at all, he loves it when you tell him about the books you've read. the way you speak so passionate about them does something to him and just makes him want to listen for hours and hours.

- NOAH
whenever you taste really good food you always do this little dance in your chair (if you could even call it a dance). you basically shift back and forth with a big smile on your face as you enjoy your food. noah thinks it's the cutest.

- BAILEY
bailey loves it when you close your eyes to smell something. you've been doing it since you were little to be able to 'focus more' on the scent. he adores it.

- LAMAR
smiling to strangers is something you do every day. it surprised lamar when he first met you, since half of the people never seem to smile back. but still you stand your grounds and keep smiling. he really admires it.

- KRYSTIAN
if you're wearing an oversized sweatshirt, you will always hide your hands in the sleeves, making it look even bigger on you. krystian thinks that looks absolutely adorable.

- ALEX
whenever you do something even slightly 'annoying' to alex and you know it, you stick your tongue out to him. that will always make a smile appear on his face. he thinks you look really cute when you do it.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
do you do any of these things?
i do like all of these accept for bailey's

- mai