what his fans think about you

- JOSH
they found out you were dating josh way before you officially announced it. in the beginning, they gave you a hard time, but after josh poured out his frustration and feelings in an instagram live, they realised how happy you make him. from that moment on they slowly started to fall in love with you and support your relationship.

- NOAH
from the very first second you revealed your relationship, many ship accounts were made for the two of you. the fans always love how much content you give them of your boyfriend. the fans support you to the max.

- BAILEY
the fans don't really see a lot of you, since bailey keeps your relationship private for the most part. but from the few things they have seen of you, they really like you. they think you are absolutely gorgeous and seem to make bailey happy.

- LAMAR
they love you and love how you communicate a lot with them. you get tagged in a lot of edits that they make of you and him. they think you are the most kindhearted person and they appreciate you giving them so much attention.

- KRYSTIAN
if the fans would have to describe you and krystian, they would use the words relationship goals. they think that you are absolutely perfect for each other. you occasionally find yourself on the 'couple goals' pinterest boards that they made.

- ALEX
when you first announced your relationship, you got some hate. but the more the fans saw of you, the more they started to love you. currently, the biggest part of the fans adores you, quite a few of them even made you a fanpage for you. the little hate you still get, are all from the jealous fans, wishing they were you.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
i'm going to watch the new now united show episode now aaaa i'm so excited!!

- mai