innocent act of intimacy

- JOSH
"are you ready?" he asks you. you look at him a little unsure but then nod your head. "i think so." you answer. "don't worry. i'll make sure nothing happens to you." with that he holds out his hand to you. you take it with a smile and carefully step onto the skateboard that is laying in front of you. it takes you a few seconds to find your balance. once you're steady, with both feet on the board, josh wraps one of his arms around your shoulders.

"okay, hold on to me." he says as he places one of his feet on the skateboard as well. you firmly hold on to his body, making sure your chest is pressed against his. "ready?" you nod your head as your grip tightens. he carefully pushes his free foot into the ground, slowly making the skateboard roll away.

- NOAH
your sit between his legs, making sure that your back is pressed against his chest. "okay now place your finger here." noah says as he grabs one of your fingers and gently places it on the right string and fret. "hold it there and now place you index finger here." this time he moves your index finger to the right spot. "yes, perfect. now play all the strings." while noah helps you push your fingers against the strings, you play them all.

"good job!" he holds out his hand for you to give him a high-five. when you do, he holds it to then bring it to his mouth and place a soft kiss on it. "i'm so proud of you."

- BAILEY
"i'm not sure if i can do this bailey." you say as he prepares the weight for you. "don't doubt yourself. i know you can do it. plus, i'll be there to guide you."

"okay. i'll try it." you say as you stand in front of him. bailey lifts up the weights and places it on your shoulders, making sure that he's still carrying the weight for you. "i'm going to let go now." he warns you. you make sure that you're ready and nod. he slowly let go, but still makes sure that he's standing close enough to hop in if you need any help. you lower yourself, doing a squad. with a lot of effort you manage to get yourself back up. his close presence is making you feel more confident.

bailey smiles proudly as you do around ten more squads. he then helps you to take off the weight and pulls you in a big, sweaty hug. "i told you that you could do it."

- LAMAR
"are you comfortable?" you ask and lamar nods. he's currently sitting on the ground as you're on the couch. your legs are spread and he is sitting in between them, making his head be on the same height as your stomach. you grab the comb that is beside you and gently start to comb his hair. you can feel his body relax and when you move to take a look at his face, you find his eyes closed.

you smile at his cuteness and continue combing his hair. "does it feel good?" you ask after a while. "it feels so good baby." he answers as he brings his arms up to your legs and starts massaging them, while you continue doing his hair.

- KRYSTIAN
"do you have a stomachache again?" krystian asks as he finds you crumbled up on the couch. you nod as painful cramps continue. "scoot over." he says. he lays down in the corner of the couch and lets you sit between his legs. he carefully pulls you to him, making sure your back touches his stomach and chest.

he softly sings your favorite song as his warm hands find a way to your stomach. he gently massages the area while continuously singing. you close your eyes. his comforting touch and voice always seem to calm you down.

- ALEX
"yes, and then you step to the right and do a bodyroll." he explains as he shows you. "oh god. i can't do body rolls. can't you just teach me another tiktok dance?" you ask. alex shakes his head while softly laughing. "i want to do this one with you. come on, i'll teach you.

he takes a step closer to you as he places his fingers on your chin, slightly pushing it up. "first your chin, then your breast-" he says as he now makes you arch, by placing his hand between your shoulder blades and pushes it forward.

"yes, good job." and now you do a little roll with your belly." one of his hands travels to your belly as the other one is placed on your lower back. he slowly guides you into doing a roll. "and lastly your hips." he tells you as holds your hips and helps you move it. "yes. just like that. you did so good."

[AUTHORS NOTE]
although i don't know much about alex yet,
i do know that he likes tiktok haha

- mai