First kiss - Noah

You and Noah had been best friends for a few years now. Since Noah had been on tour with Now United, you hadn't seen him in a long time. But today that was going to change. You're about to hop in your car and pick him up to hang out.

-

You ring the doorbell as a few seconds later Noah opens the door and storms out of his house, hugging you so roughly that you almost fall over, lucky he is there to hold you. "God, I missed you so much." He whispers in your ear. "I miss you too."

After two minutes of hugging you decide to break the silence. "Come, we're going to get something to eat." You say. "No, let's just stay here. I'm pretty comfortable at the moment." Noah says as he hugs you even tighter. "Noah." "Yes?" "I know you're hungry. You're stomach has been making weird noises for the past minute." You laugh. "Ughh... okay. But we're going to finish this hug later." Noah says as he lets go of you.

-

You and Noah have had a very nice day. He told you all about his tour and you told him all about what happened in your town.

Currently you're in Noah's living room. Talking and talking. Not wanting to leave. Not wanting for this night to end.

"You know, I already knew I was going to miss you when I went on tour. But I never knew I would miss you this much. I thought of you every day and every second." Noah says. You feel your cheeks getting red. "Ahhhhh! Noah freaking Urrea missed me! Oh my god!" You joke. Noah rolls his eyes. "Huh, is it already one o'clock in the morning? Crap I really have to go. My mom is not going to like it if I come home later." "I understand." Noah answers.

As you stand in-front of Noah door you give him a big hug. "I missed your hugs too." He says. He tightens his arms around your waist for a few more seconds as he lets you go.

"I'll see you later okay?" You ask. "Definitely." You give him a quick kiss on his cheek as you tell him goodbye and turn around. Just as you're about to open the door Noah grabs your hand and pulls you towards him. Before you can question his action he places his lips on yours. Without thinking about it you kiss him back. Your hands travel up to his neck as his hands are around your waist to keep you close. Slowly Noah starts to move his lips and you do the same. You feel hundreds of emotions going through your body. It is the best feeling ever. You wish it could least forever. When you're both out of breath you slowly pull apart. You rest your forehead against his. You both can't help it but smile. "I've wanted to do that all day." Noah says. "Then why didn't you do it?" You ask. "I wasn't sure if you wanted it but when you gave me a kiss on my cheek I couldn't resist it anymore. So uhh... I hope you didn't mind." For one last time you connect your lips with his. After a few seconds you step away. "Does that answer your question?" You ask. Noah nods. He has the biggest smile on his face. "Well... I'll go now." You say. You open the door and walk towards your car.

"Bye girlfriend." Noah says. You turn around with a surprised face. "Girlfriend?" You ask. "Do you mind if I call you that?" "Not at all boyfriend. See you tomorrow." With those words you step into your car and drive home.

" With those words you step into your car and drive home