Chapter 46- Mistakes

Gilinsky's P.O.V

*The Next Day*

Yesterday shook Katie up so bad. She jumps at the slightest things and screams or just breaks down if someone surprises her.

It's scaring me a lot, to be honest. She doesn't go out of her hotel room, unless she has to but even then she has someone by her side.

I gave her a hug from behind the other day and she turned and slapped me straight across the face. Once she realised it was me, she broke down. Sobbing, crying, on the ground. It hurt, to be honest.

We have our first MagCon event in a couple of days and I'm so pumped for it. Sam doesn't have to be there, we all convinced Bart. I don't even know if she's going or not, but I'll make sure she does.

Katie's P.O.V

I'm completely and utterly terrified.

I don't trust anyone except Gilinsky, Olivia and Mahogany. I still trust Brent, but I have a feeling that he's cheating on me, because he's been very distant lately. He's hardly seen me, or visited me, or asked if I was alright. It hurt, a lot, to be honest.

After Jack cheated on me with Madison, I always have the thought in the back of my mind that Brent's gonna do the same.

I've gotten a lot closer to Gilinsky than I ever have before. Real close. And I don't know if it's for the best, or for the worst.

I'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Tomorrow is the first MagCon.

One of my first events in a while.

I want to go, I really do. It's a blast, especially with all the guys and girls there I'm gonna go tomorrow. I don't care about fan girls hating on me or one of Sam's idiots coming for me. We've got all the guys there to protect us girls.

Oh, that reminds me. I need to ask Jack about what Sam was saying to him.

Because, I don't think Jack knows but, when Sam was talking to him Madison come to me.

*FlashBack*

"Baby" he took slow steps towards me, I forgot what Sam said and accepted his embrace.

Sam told me if he touched me, his friend would take me away. Harsh, I know. But in this moment I didn't care.

"It's gonna be-" he mumbled reassuringly before one of Sam's guards grabbed his arms, locking him behind him. Jack would waste Sam in a fight any day. But considering he had back ups and shit, and he'd possibly lose me, he didn't want to risk it.

"I told you not to touch him" Sam yelled and slapped me hard across the face.

I fell to the ground, clutching the side of my face. A few tears rolled down my cheeks, but I ignored them.

"Katie" I heard someone whisper to me.

I turned my attention away from the two and faced Madison.

"What do you want" I said through gritted teeth.

"To talk to you, actually" I rolled my eyes but turned my attention to her.

"Sam's being like this on purpose. He just wants what he wants" she sighed.

"What does he want?"

Her mouth opened and closed it multiple times, if considering to tell me or not.

"I'll leave that up to Jack to tell you. Just" she paused to find the right words. "Don't freak out" she sighed.