Chapter 33- Wild Like, Wild Life

Katie's P.O.V

This party was probably the wildest (Let's hit the dance floor and get wild like wild life. No one saw this? No? Okay...) I've ever seen from the Jacks'. It'll be fine. I have Brent and- Wait. Where'd he go?

I turned and looked around, but I guess he was gone.

I walked into their kitchen and grab a drink.

"Hey" I heard a deep voice say from behind me.

"Hey Jack. How's it going?" I gave him a hug

"Pretty good. Nothing too bad has happened" he shrugged. What does he mean by 'Too' bad? I flipped it off and took another sip.

"So. Where's Brent" I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"I don't know. I walked in, I turned and he was gone"

"Well that sucks. Stay with me tonight. I don't wanna be lonely, plus I don't want anything happening to you" he pouted.

"K. Cool. Don't let me stop you from doing anything though"

"Nah. I gotta stay soberish anyway incase anything happens" he shrugged.

"Okay"

We talked for a while before we were pulled into the living room.

"What do you- Oh, hey Nash" I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Oh. Nice to see you too" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"So. Livy and Hayes were staying together tonight" he wiggled his eyebrows. It surprises me about how much dirtiness he has in his mind about Olivia and his brother.

"They're fucking fourteen you perv" I laughed.

"Well, when they're sixteen or eighteen. Then can I!?" He asked excitedly. Oh my fucking god. This kid.

"Sure. But tease yourself and Georgia because you two will be doing the dirty next" he turned bright red.

"What bout you and Brent" Jack smirked.

"I don't think so. Neither of us are like Mr Nashty over here" I nudged him softly.

We talked for a couple more hours before I saw Brent stumble into the kitchen. For fucks sake, Brent.

"Brent!" I yelled, walking in after him. He turned with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Hey baby" he half smiled. Man, this kid is wasted.

"Put down the drink" I slowly reached for his hands, knowing if I go for one he'll be suspicious.

He didn't even NOTICE my hands going towards his. But he was stepping closer to me.

"How've you been doing tonight" he slurred. I can smell a bunch of different alcohols on his breath.

"Fine. After you left me I went with Gilinsky and Grier" I slowly took the bottle out of his hand. He didn't realise what I was doing, so that was good.

I got the bottle out of his hand. It was opened but only a sip was taken from it.

"That's great. But don't hang around them"

"Why?"

"Because you used to date Jack and Nash has a crush on you" he was seriously drunk. He thought that Nash liked me!

"Yeah. Okay"

"He does! Just please don't" he pouted.

"C'mon. Have some water" I passed him a bottle of water.