''WOW! That sounds like Mom.'' Vansh interrupted.

''No, that sounds like a mad wife.'' Rolli corrected. ''Next.''

Vikram huffed. ''If you guys think it was Jasmine who suffered the most, you are wrong. I am the real victim.'' The siblings wanted to laugh at their elder brother's plight but wanted all the details on how there sister in law screwed his night. Vikram shook his head going back to the narration.

''Will you enjoy getting beaten up here or some place private.'' Sona taunted before marching to Vikram office cum suite in the Grand Palace. He followed her not sure what was coming up next.

''Lock the door.'' She ordered and he obliged. Vikarm studied Sona as she stood with her back to him. He felt obliged to explain her. After their re marriage, he has promised himself never to hurt her ever again. But that was his promise, she never made one. 

Taking slow steps sh stood behind her, a sweet smile on his face. Vikram was confident that his sweet SOna will give in to his affection. Well, He was wrong.

The moment his palms made a contact with her shoulders , a strong punch landed on his face throwing him off onto the hard floor.

''Where did you get these?'' He asked rubbing his jaw, eyes on the bright red boxing gloves that his wife currently flaunted on her hands.

''You have no right to speak, silence would be beneficial.'' She warned. Vikram smiled. Sona looked cute with tonnes of anger and red gloves. He came to his feet, overconfident about winning her to be punched again. ''I asked you to remain silent.''

Vikram shook his head. ''I didn't do a thing. I was ignoring her before you made the Royal entry.''

''After being caught, you have the audacity to mock my entry.'' She jumped on to the bed, before Vikram could understand, she Jumped on to him, crushing him to the floor. ''Did you just watch Bruce lee movie before getting here.'' That got answered with another punch.

Vikram knew anger had the capacity to increase an individual's strength but Sona seemed to be possessed. He pushed her away to create some distance . ''Sona, believe me. I would never cheat you. It was her who took me by surprise by pushing me against the wall.''

That flared her anger more. ''Really? She pushed and you Mr delicate Ananrkali  was thrown over like a feather. What about that hours of gym and training. You think I am a fool. No Rathore, today you will learn a lesson for the life.'' 

Vikram jumped away, he had understood her pattern and was easy to dodge her. Sona grew mad, she pulled of the gloves. Looked around and found his phone. ''I am sure you must be staring at her pictures.''

''No, it doesn't even have your pictures forget hers.'' There was a silence as Sona glared at him like a wounded tigress. ''Which breed of husband doesn't keep his wife's picture in the phone. You are dead.''

Vikram slapped his forehead. All his words were adding to is misery. ''You were right. I should better stay silent.'' But that didn't help him either. She threw at him whatever came in her hand, as Vikram kept jumping from one corner to another until Amba's call.

''Yes!'' Sona answered the call

''That actress says she was after Hukum's cousin.''

''Vansh!''

''No! She took Badal to be his cousin. I think, she was after Vikram Hukum and just trying escape.''