fUCK I GOT TAGGED.

You read the title, you should know what you're in for. Also, uh, TW.

 Also, uh, TW

1. Hehe, which one? Number one dumped me through a shared friend of ours and I was just a sexuality experiment to them. Number two used her dad as an excuse to dump me, number three used me for sexual release and when I started to catch on to that they broke up with me. Number four is very nice and dumped me in a very kind and professional manner, number five dumped me nicely and as well but blocked me out of nowhere and I'm not gonna lie, that hurt like hell, but we cool now so it's all fine.

2. I've never gotten drunk but I have had an adult drink before.

3. I once left my friend's sleepover because I started worrying about my ship being canon and it worried me so much I started feeling sick. Hehe, I was a bitch.

4. I've never kissed anyone. Yeah, I know, I've had a lot of gf's in the past, but look at the reasons and the ways they broke up with me. Do you seriously think they would want to kiss me?

5. SVU

6. "Yeah, I liked it."- Sassy_Gremlin. (She's talking about my drawings)

7. You know that guy on youtube who reads yaoi? Yeah, that made me wheeze like Nagito.

8. None. Sadly.

9. I'm jewish. I don't have one.

10. A black and white striped shirt with some black sweatpants.

11. Ugh, that's a hard one. Um, Pink Freak by Elliot Lee?

12. I met them on Wattpad! Hi babe! Love you!

13. I... I don't really remember what happened last summer. Hehe.

14. Um, this isn't really crazy per say but I rolled a blunt for a friend once. I didn't smoke though. I don't really want to try smoking to be honest.

15. I'm not wearing any thing of that sort right now. Maybe I'll put on a necklace later.

16. A healthy and loving relationship.

17. I thought someone was death threatening me when in reality it was just a joke and my socially unaware brain just couldn't get that.

18. "Curiouser and curiouser."- Alice from Alice's Adventures In Wonderland.

19. Plez don't make me choose who my bestfriend is. I have many bestfriends and many stories about them. Don't make me decide.

20. 2-3 years. That's it. No younger no older. Pedos are creepy.

21. Um, I'm going to be using a vine instead, okay? "It's an avacado. Thankssss."

22. "You say I'm blue when I cry, but you can't see sad with your eyes."

23. Not yet! :)

24. My opinion on it changes from situation from situation. Sometimes it's a bad thing, sometimes it's an understandable thing, sometimes it's a mistake and needs to be forgiven thing. Like, example for the last one, you got drunk and you were in a wrong state of mind and you didn't mean to. You didn't even want to. Now you feel horrible about it and you don't know what to do.

25. Um.... the pictures of my drawings?

26. 149 followers.

27. I have many playlists. Which one?

28. I don't have tumblr.

29. Comforted me while I was having crazy trust issues and made sure that I knew they would never leave me alone.

30. Haha. You're not getting my sad anime back story until lvl.5 of our friendship. I'll just say I have severe daddy issues and leave it at that.

Um, I guess I should tag people, so:

B-BUBBY

SHSLgayboi

Sassy_Gremlin

Crepe-Er

Random_human1306