HeadCanon #37: NSFW Tsumioda

(Lesbian smut because I want to. Okay? Also, I may or may have not self projected a bit on Mikan in this one, so no kink shaming, kay?)

1. Who the fuck do you think tops? Mikan? Ibuki tops, Mikan bottoms.

2. Tsumiki has an over stimulation kink.

3. Ibuki is very good at using her hands. Like, VERY good. She can make a girl cum in 12 minuets flat just by fingering them. And that my friends, is why fore play is important.

4. Mikan has a praise kink and Mioda finds that so flipping cute! This results in constant compliments during sex making Mikan more horny and more flustered by the second.

5. Ibuki is very aware of Mikan's past abuse and always asks if she needs to slow down or if Mikan is comfortable with her doing a certain thing. Mioda also always takes care of her darling girlfriend after intercourse, asking her if she needs water, food, or anything of that sort.

6.  After sex snuggles!!!

7. Mikan's boobs make for great pillows. They're very comfy.

8. Ibuki loves hearing her girlfriend's little whimpers and moans as she feels up her breasts and ass.

9. They like to use vibrators and strap-ons!

10. Mikan really likes riding Ibuki. Like, REALLY likes riding Ibuki! She's begged for it multiple times.

11. Tsumiki loves to eat her girlfriend out! To be honest, she just kinda loves the taste of pussy.

12. Soft kisses. Soft kisses everywhere.

13. Mikan has surprised Ibuki before by dressing up in lingerie and waiting for Mioda to get home and fuck her.

14. Ibuki really likes to play with Tsumiki's boobs. I mean, who wouldn't!? Mikan has a wonderful pair of breasts.

15. Ibuki will ask her girlfriend about her kinks to help spice up their sex life or to know what they should add to it.

16. Mikan likes to be called "Kitten" in bed.

17. Once while Mioda was on tour, her and Tsumiki sexted through video chat. Let's just say they plan to do that again.

18. Once while drunk, Ibuki started to ramble on about how cute and sexy Mikan was in bed. Mikan was very embarrassed but she also kinda liked it because she knew that she wasn't just being used and lied to and that Ibuki actually cared about her. After that moment, all of Tsumiki's fears and doubts about her and Mioda's relationship dissappered.

19. Hand holding while fucking. So much hand holding while fucking.

20. They've watched porn together.

21. Mikan actually likes light bondage. Ibuki was surprised to hear this but wasn't opposed to the idea. In fact, she was quite happy that her girlfriend was willing to try some soft bondage with her.

22. Tsumiki looks REALLY good tied up.