HeadCanon #55: Souda Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata

They have a bomb-ass friend group. They're the crack heads of the island and will fuck shit up just by existing around you. You do NOT want to see them drunk or on a sugar high, like, Chiaki went into Hajime's cabin once to ask him for something, and she found Fuyu with his shirt off sobbing on the floor with sprinkles all over his face, Souda dancing on top of a table while singing Dancing Queen by ABBA, Nagito head banging to said singing with Hajime's tie around his head, and Hajime himself wearing a feather boa and drawing all over himself while singing along with his friend. Needless to say, Chiaki got out of there faster than you could say, "IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!"

Nagito is the calm but funny one of the group. Kind've like Luna Lovegood.

Souda in the punster and ultra bro of the group. 

Fuyuhiko is the tough-on-the-outside-but-soft-on-the-inside dude of the group.

And Hajime is the sarcastic yet kind one of the group.

They bring out each other's good and bad sides, they always care for each other, and, most importantly, have fun together!

As I've said before, they have a bomb-ass friend group!