HeadCanon #79: Saiouma

During passionate scenes between Ouma and Saihara, Kokichi will just have moments where he'll spit out the truth. Like, he has no control over it, it just happens. For example, one time him and Saihara were making out and suddenly while they were taking a pause to get some air he said, "Kiss my neck please? Your lips are so soft. I want to feel them all over my body." Then he slapped his hands over his mouth and blushed profusely. Shuichi was blushing too, but he found it cute how Ouma just couldn't hold back his true feelings, even if it was just for a short period of time. Let's just say the Detective gladly did what his cute gremlin of a boyfriend asked of him.

(Okay, so, I want to put an Ishimondo smut-shot in this book for you guys since I really want to write it and I want to know if my fabulous Hell Beauties would like to see it! But, like, I'm also working on the latest chapter for my DRV3 fic and I don't want to put more stuff on my plate but at the same time I do. So, like, if I write it, here's what it'll be about. Taka and Mondo are at a party and the punch is spiked with sex drugs. Guess who drinks it? Taka. You can most likely tell what happens from there. So, yeah, just tell me if you want to see that in the comments).