HeadCanon #69: Komahina NSFW

(Here. Komahina smut for the 69th chapter) ;)

1. Nagito and Hajime are switches

2. No one knows if they're going to be having rough sex or soft sex. It just kinda depends on their moods and circumstances. 

3. Komaeda has a praise kink. He just feels so soft and safe and warm when his loving boyfriend whispers such truthful and sweet things to in his ear as he pleasures him. Ugh, it is SUCH a turn on!

4. They don't really like sex toys. They want to feel each other. No toy can give the two boys the same pleasure as them touching one another.

5. Morning sex. Fluffy, fluffy morning sex. So sweet. So slow. So Komahina.

6. Bondage. Light Bondage. MmMmMmMm... We all know how good Nagito looks tied up, and Hajime knows this fact better than anyone else.

7. Komaeda will go all out for sex just on random occasions. Decorating the bed with rose petals, dimming the lights, putting candles up. It warms Hajime's heart to see his boyfriend do so much just to please him. And boy, DOES IT PLEASE HIM!

8. Nagito has a gagging kink. Hinata likes this fact. Nagito likes that Hinata likes this fact because that means he gets to choke on his boyfriend's cock while turning them both on.

9. Komaeda like the taste of cum.

10. Fingers in his ass~ Fingers in his ass~ Nagito he likes~ Fingers in his ass~

11. Hajime is SUCH a tsundere in bed! Excpecially when he bottoms! He will turn his face away, blushing like mad, when cumming because he doesn't want Komaeda to see. Like, HE'S ALREADY SEEN YOU NAKED, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT!!!

12. Hinata likes having his chest toyed with. He likes it a lot. And it's even better because Nagito's fingers are slim and careful, yet firm at the same time. Much like seamster. And Jesus, with his boyfriend's skilled fingers, he could cum with the foreplay alone!

13. Komaeda's voice is raspy, yet, slightly orgasmic. Hajime loves that because when the white haired boy moans, he sound even more turned on than he already is. And when Nagito tops, the dirty talk just sounds even sexier.

14. Nagito isn't that vocal. He moans and whimpers mostly, but he doesn't really say much other than his lover's name and he isn't super loud. Hajime on the other hand, is loud as FUCK and has woken up MULTIPLE people in the middle of the night because he screamed his boyfriend's name in ecstasy a little too loud for anyone's liking.

15. Hinata is a bit of a violent bottom. He leaves scratches on his boyfriend's back and he feels really bad about it. Nagito assures him that it's really nothing and it's just a sign that Hajime felt good, but he still feels hella bad about it and will kiss the scars and treat them until they're all better.

16. Cuddles and naps are a MUST after sex for these two. Nagito always over exerts himself, and Hajime's voice is tired.

17. Hinata likes it when his boyfriend rams his dick into him at 1,000 mile and hour while holding his hand. It makes him feel SO good.

18. Hajime is really good at hand jobs. Komaeda likes this fact.

19. As I have stated previously, Hinata is a Tsun~Tsun bottom. Therefore, he will deny ever moaning loudly even though him, his boyfriend, and the neighbors that he woke up, knows he did.

20. Hajime loves leaving hickies and soft kisses all over Nagito's body. Nagito likes having kisses and hickies left all over his body because it makes him feel protected and wanted.

21. Hinata is very careful not to irritate the scars on Komaeda's thighs while having sex.

22. The couples first time having sex together was so soft, so sweet, and so romantic. Like, it was movie perfect. And NO sex in real life is movie perfect, not even CLOSE to it!

23. Nagito will wear short-shorts just to turn his boyfriend on. He knows he's teasing him. Hajime knows that Nagito is teasing him, and the ahoge boy will not stand for it.

24. Soft, slow, lazy kisses. Soft, slow, lazy sex kisses are the best.

25. Hajime likes having his hair pulled.

26. Their favorite position is missionary. Yeah, yeah, I know, boring. But it's easy and it makes both boys feel comfy and pleasured at the same time, and that's whats important.

27. Steamy make out sessions. Nagito and Hajime's make out sessions are steamier than the sauna, and that says something.