HeadCanon #163: Irumatsu NSFW

(This HeadCanon was suggested by @-weatheerx )

1. Kaede is a top and Miu is a bottom. Sometimes they switch, but not often.

2. Miu expected to be the kinky bitch of the relationship. OH WAS SHE WRONG.

3. Kaede has a lingerie kink, a master/daddy kink, and a music/dancing kink. You heard me right. Music/Dancing. Nothing gets Kaede off more than seeing her cute little slut dance for her, begging to be fucked already while feeling herself up. MmMmMmMmMmMmM~

4. Miu REALLY likes using toys! Vibrating panties, thrusting dildos, strap-ons, nipple clamps, ect. ect. 

5. Kaede likes to softly kiss Iruma all over her body. She wants to make her loved one feel special and safe.

6. Miu likes it when her Bakamatsu kisses her every where with her soft lips. It makes her feel all happy and pretty.

7. The girl really live doing sexual roleplays together. Like, they REALLY like it.

8. Akamatsu is extremely good at fingering. Is it because of her amazing piano skills? Probably. All she knows is that Miu can reach orgasm in only a few minuets just from her fingers.

9. They've masturbated in front of each other.

10. Public sex. They have had public sex so many times.

11. Iruma LOVES when Kaede plays with her breasts.

12. Kaede and Miu have multiple sex tapes of them fucking roughly. The couple's favorite tape is the one that contains Miu tied up in silk rope while there's a vibrating dildo up Iruma's pussy and the Inventor is moaning, "Please, Daddy, fuck me!~ Fuck me already! I need you so much Daddy, I need you!~ I've been a good girl, haven't I? I want to have my prize! Please Daddy, please!" Who could say no to that wonderful begging? I'll give you a hint, NOT KAEDE!!!!!!

13. Shuichi has caught the two fucking waaaaay too many times. It's gotten to the point where he just kinda sighs when he catches them and closes the door.

14. After sex cuddles! The girls love cuddling each other after intercourse! (3

15. Akamatsu is overwhelmingly good at dirty talk!

16. Miu likes eating Kaede out.

17. One time, Miu screamed Kaede's name so loudly the neighbors moved. I'm not even kidding. They were so fed up with Miu's loud ass. That night was the final straw for them. They were done.