Unpopular Danganronpa Opinions (Or Maybe They Are Popular? IDK?)

Please don't attack me for my opinions. Again, you should know what you're in for if you read the title of this chapter.

1. Monaca Towa's a good character but a horrible person. She plays her role as the antagonist well, but I personally don't think she is able to have a character arc.

2. Overrated characters like Kokichi and Nagito aren't bad. They're amazing characters. Just because they're overrated doesn't mean they aren't good characters.

3. Leon Kuwata is underrated. Fite meh.

4. Half of the DRV3 cast sucks. AKA the girls. The girls suck. They're boring and annoying or they either get boring and annoying more and more as the story progresses. Honestly, this one is probably just me. I was never really fond of female characters in the first place.

5. UDG needs more love.

6. This fandom isn't as toxic as people say it is. Is it crazy? Yes. But is it toxic? I don't really know to be honest. In my little area of the fandom it's not.

7. Makoto may be boring as all hell, but he's still a good protag.

8. Tsumugi is a cool character and needs more love. Fite meh!

9. SDR2 was the best game in the series.

10. Kaito and Maki suck. 

11. Straight ships are just as valid as queer ships. Anyone who fights over this is just a bitch to be honest.

12. Celeste deserved better. She only got interesting for me during her trial, and then she had to go and die. It sucked.

13. Ryoma needs more love.

14. The whole thing with Toko and Souda being obsessed with Togami and Sonia wasn't funny. At all. It was annoying and did NOTHING to help the characters. It was a useless trope. The only reason I give Tenko a pass is because she actually gave two shits about Himiko.

15. Junko is kind've a boring character. Like, she's a good and funny BBEG, but her as a character in general just kinda sucks.

16. Twogami needs more love.

17. I have yet to meet anyone nice who likes Maizono. So, if you're nice and you like Little Miss Idol, hmu.

18. The DR3 anime sucks. Like, it has its good moments, but in general it sucks.

19. Izuru is a great mastermind.

20. Korekiyo deserved better.

21. Kaito is a shit friend and a shit person.

22. People who sexualize the WOH are evil human beings.

23. Stop invalidating the other Warriors Of Hope's trauma and just focusing on Kotoko's! Yes, Kotoko went through something awful a terrible, BUT SO DID THE OTHER WARRIORS AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE OTHERS TRAUMA!!!!!!

24. Chihiro is a boy. Sakura is a girl.

25. In my opinion, DRV3 was the worst game in the series.

26. Tsumugi is a great mastermind.