part 50

Ryan took off his neck chain and trusted it out to the leader of the gang. "Take this, it is a real gold, it's worth 25000 dollars... it was a present given to me by my dad for my 20th birthday, I just turned 21 this year."

the thug moved forward. "And  how am I sure that this is an original gold?"

"You  can go check it out yourself with a gold dealer and if it's not real gold, you can come after me instead of my friend Hunter."

the thug moved away to a corner and placed a call to his master. "Are you a fool? you better grab that necklace and bring it back here to me!"

"Yes master!" he replied, disconnected the call and quickly went back to Ryan. "Alright, I guess I'll take the necklace." 

"Not yet, what do you have of my friend?"  Ryan moved towards Hunter. "Did  they collect any of your possessions?"

"Yes."  Hunter managed. "My  pHo, my phone!"

Ryan paded him gently. "Don't  worry, all will be well now." He turned towards the hoodlums. "Get  me his phone."

"Why should we do that? it's not here with us in the first place and we can't return it anymore, he gave it to the master himself, so forget it."

"His  phone has a tracker and I'm sure you could easily be found out by the cops if you continue keeping his phone with you, so I think it would be just better if you give me his phone and be cleared off the hook."

The thugs began to fright but stifled it. "It's not with us here unless we can go back and bring it to him."

But Ryan wasn't going to be easily fooled. "No, tell your master or whoever it is to send someone down here with the phone."

The thugs tried to argue with him but Ryan stood his ground, so they placed the call and someone quickly delivered the phone.

"Here, you can have your phone."  The thug said handing him hunters phone.

Ryan looked at it very well to be sure and when he was certain it was Hunter's phone, he walked towards Hunter. "Here, you are free now, let's go,I have your phone with me."

Hunter had gone into his terrier. "But they will come after me again." 

"No, nobody will come for you again you are free now Hunter, let's go!"

Hunter stood up, the events that took place recently had just taken its toll on him. Speechless,he just followed Ryan like a moving object who had no control of itself.

As Hunter realised that Bradley was taking him back to his dorm, he began his hysteria. "No! no! I can't go there,  "don't let me enter there.... they will come after me... they know I stay there!"

"They will not harm you again I promise, you are free from them!"

"They  promised to haunt me and, and... I don't want to go there, I can't go back..... go and get Bradley out of that place, they might hurt him if they don't see me, get him out right away!"

Ryan shook his head dismally at his friend, they both spun around and darted to Ryan's dorm.

They entered Ryan's room and Ryan made sure Hunter was settled before darting away to call Bradley

"Hi buddy."  Bradley said through Ryan's phone speaker

"Hello Bradley, please come over to my dorm room now."

"You  are sounding strange, what's the problem?"

"Hunter  is here with me and he would like to see you!"