part 26

Ifes continued basking in her euphoria that she had forgotten every other thing existed.

Knock knock! Someone'sSomeones knuckles banged on her door bringing her back to her full conscious state..

she looked around her dorm room then it dawned on her the mess she had made around..

Where was she going to start arranging the dorm room?

It would take more than half an hour to arrange the mess she made in her room and by that time, the person who was now knocking on the door would run out of patience..

What do I do now? where do I start from?"

As she pondered in her state of turmoil, so many excuses popped up in her head to give the person who was now knocking on her door.. but will this person be patient enough to listen?

She hadn't even bothered to find out who was at the door before concluding if it was worth her headache.. what if it was Mandy?"

Yes! That should be Mandy."

Ifes sprang to her feet, smiling as she reached for the doorknob.

She yanked the door open and drew back gasping in surprise as her eyes greeted who was now in front of her open door.

This was someone she never expected to see in front of her door, someone who never came to visit even her friend, what was she doing here now? Perhaps she came to tell her Mandy's whereabouts.

Ifes gazed at the red hair girl and was a bit taken aback by her reactions.. her body was all tense up and she lowered her head like a child who was caught in a mischief..

But wait, why is she acting like that? Am I not the one who ought to be tensed here?" Ifes reasoned in her heart as she stared at the red hair who looked as though her tention was increasing as the time went by.

Is Mandy around?" Skylar asked, breaking the silence that encompassed around them.

Ifes was crestfallen to hearing Skylar ask about Mandy, high hopes of knowing her roommates whereabouts from her had been dashed.

No, she went out a while back."

Ifes expected Skyler to spin around and walk away but her next reaction almost threw her off guard.

Skylar's body relaxed and her facial expression spoke the language that she could interpret very well.

Umm! I actually came to see you."

Me?"

Yes."

All right, what is it about?"

Mmm! May I come in?"

Ifes slapped herself mentally that it had not occurred to her to welcome her guess..

She wanted to move aside leaving the door ajar for her guest to go in but did the opposite when she remembered the mess she made back inside her dorm room..

No! I'm not sure if you should come in, my room is scattered."

Ifes wanted to say but decided against it when she remembered the tensed look that formerly etched on Skylar's face..

She could hear some voices at the back of her head laughing at her. What are you gonna do now!" What you gonna do now! What are you gonna do now!"

After what seemed like a long time of waiting, she finally moved beside the door leaving the door ajar for Skylar to go in.

Skyler stepped in with so much anticipation which dropped a notch or two as soon as her gaze fell on the disheveled room.

Ifes slammed the door before spinning around to see Skylar who was now looking around the room with a displeased expression..