Chapter 13

Hey guys, *waves*

Please don't be angry at me for being MIA even though I know I deserve it. I have been busy but that too I know is no excuse. So, what I basically mean is

I am sorry. Please don't hate me.

Here's the new chapter.

For non-indian readers
Bua - Paternal Aunt
Fufa - paternal uncle
Didi - elder sister
Bhanji - sister's daughter
Suit - Indian traditional dress

REMINDER: Roohi is eight years old and Neel just turned one.
___________________________________________

"Here we are," Veer said as he pulled into the driveway. I smiled internally as I looked at the numerous cars being parked into the garage. I bet his garage looks like a dealership of high-end Motor vehicle brand.

While I was musing to myself, Veer had gotten off the car and made his way to my side. Like a gentleman, he opened my side of the car door and offered his hand.

"Shall we, my lady?" He said with a smirk. Mirth glinting in his eyes.

"Yes, my lord," I giggled placing my hand in his. He effortlessly pulled me up and shut the car door behind me. A valet appeared beside Veer. Just as he was about to hand the keys to the valet, I got my first look of his home and-

And I was stuck dumb.

It wasn't a house. It was a mansion.

And It was the most GORGEOUS home I had ever seen. Minimalistic stones gave it the appearance of a traditional Indian home but the glass walls gave it a modern touch.

 Minimalistic stones gave it the appearance of a traditional Indian home but the glass walls gave it a modern touch

Added to the original beauty was the fact that the home was wrapped in fairy lights. It was still bright out here but when dusk falls, I am sure the house would be a treat for the eyes.

A deep chuckle drew my eyes away from surveying the beauty that loomed before me to Veer's handsome face. His lips were pulled up in an amused smile.

"I take it you like my home, lioness?" He questioned.

"Yes, it's very beautiful," I breathed as Veer tucked my hand into the crook of his arm.

"My bua designed it. She is an interior designer," he said as he led us towards a cobbled path pathway. "She runs an architecture firm with my fufaji and her children. They are actualy here today."

"Really? That's nice. I bet the interior is just as beautiful," I remarked as I admired the flowers that lined the broad pathway.

"It is" Veer said as we walked towards the backyard.

There were children rushing about and some people taking walks on the pathway along us. At the end of the path there was an archway decorated with all kinds of flowers.