|14|

Y/n POV

I woke up to sounds of birds chirping and the smell of freshly made breakfast muffins, as I didn't hear the sounds of the city I remembered how I came back to busan with jungkook, for some reason my brain is telling me it was all a mistake that I shouldn't have moved back. With the pitiful feeling in my stomach I got up and took a shower to freshen up.

I came out of the shower only to find a shirtless Jungkook sitting on top of my bed with the dirtiest look on his face.

With me only wearing my towel, well it only made him hornier than he already was.

"hey....baby" he said cockily.

I rolled my eyes at him and went to my dresser, i bent down to get my clothes from the drawer when i felt him press up against my ass with his hands on my hips.

"how do you manage to be so sexy just by having a towel wrapped around you?"

His husky voice sent shivers down my spine but I ignored it.

"Jungkook.....c'mon my parents are downstairs....."

He pressed his body from behind me and started kissing my neck softly. with hands on my hips he held me tight not letting me go.

"Ahhhhh.......mmm"

I moaned slightly.

"you drive me crazy"

He started caressing my upper stomach slightly, until he took hold of my breast.

"Mmm Jimin......"

Jungkook was taken aback as was I and he stood there in shock from my sudden words.

"Jungkook I......didnt mean that I just......."

"Just what y/n? I thought you were over him.......**sigh**.....clearly I was wrong.....God y/n I hate this effect you have on me, I crave for you so badly but I can't do that in peace knowing you have someone else on your mind......."

I didn't know how to respond, I stood their ashamed of what I just said.

"y/n maybe we are better off as friends....."

And with that he took off his promise ring and handed it to me and walked out.

Y/f/n POV

I was getting breakfast ready when I noticed Jungkook leaving.

"Hey, Jungkook aren't you going to stay for breakfast?"

He looked upset. Had something happened between them?

"oh that's okay Mr Kim, I actually have to go somewhere important, sorry, see you soon."

After he left I saw y/n come down the stairs with tears in her eyes.

I quickly rushed over and hugged her.

"y/n sweetie, what happened?! Did Jungkook hurt you?!"

"No appa......it's the other way round I hurt him....."

"shh darling its okay. C'mon let's eat breakfast I have some news that will cheer you up!"

"okay appa....."

Y/n POV

I sat down at the old breakfast table, it was then when all the memories of me and my sister rushed back..

FLASH BACK
(5 year old kim maya and 8 year kim y/n)

"Heyy give me back my pancakess!!! You evil bean!!"

I said as a pinched her little chubby cheeks.

"ouch! Unnie that hurts!! Eomma!! Unnie is hurting me!!"