|7|⚠️

Y/n POV

The minute I got home I changed into something more comfortable, so I wore my oversized yellow hoodie. I then made myself a big bowl of popcorn and grabbed a bottle of diet coke from the fridge.

I plopped myself on the sofa, and scrolled through netflix to find a good movie. I decided to watch "To all the boys, I have loved before 2" I was excited to watch it because I watched the first movie and I loved it.

Just when the movie was about to start some idiot decides to knock on my door.

UGHHH, WHEN WILL I GET SOME PEACE!!!!!!

I stormed to the door and opened it, I wasn't surprised to who it was.......Jimin

" Jimin.....I really am not in the mood, for what ever reason it is for you being here."

He didn't answer me, he walked in and sat down on the couch.

" I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD COME IN!"

He got up and rushed towards me, with his hands now on my waist and my back was against the door.

" You, think I wouldn't know if you went behind my back and flirt with someone else....how foolish do you think I am?"

I THINK YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH, YOU IDIOT.

I tried to push him off me, but he held me tighter.

" Answer me!"

" Ji-Jimin...I wasn't flirting with anybody....."

" Don't lie to me! I saw you! I saw you flirting with that ugly blue haired guy that looks like an alien."

" I WAS NOT FLIRTING WITH TAE, HE IS JUST A FRIEND OF MINE!"

" Well he better stay in the friendzone or else I will put him in the 'guy's you can't talk to' zone."

" Why are you acting like an overprotective boyfriend? We are not even in a relationship......"

" Not yet......*smirks*"

⚠️WARNING CONTAINS EXPLICIT SMUT 18+⚠️

" Wh-what do you mean??"

He again did not answer me, he immediately lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom. With my legs still wrapped around his waist tightly, it gave him the opportunity to pin me down on the bed.

He slowly took off his shirt revealing his well toned abs......

I admire the heavenly sight in front of me as bit my lower lip.....

He hovered above me and whispered.

" It's time you know who you truly belong to babygirl....."

He immediately attacked my neck and kissed it passionately, it went from kisses to slight sucking and biting, causing me to moan slighty.....

" Baby we haven't even gotten to the good part....and your already moaning.....it's turning me on......"

He then moved towards my lips, and kissed me like there was no tomorrow, he bit my lower lip, asking permission to enter, I then let his tongue explore every inch of my mouth.

At this point our tongues were colliding as the kiss got hot and steamy.

I couldn't help but go along with what was happening, my brain said no, but my body was hungry.

I then took control by making him sit on the bed and straddled him. As soon as both of our crotches met I instantly felt something poking me......he had a really big boner this time.