|4|

Jimin's POV

I woke up early to get ready so I could start task 1 of my mission. Which was to follow y/n around without getting noticed, also to get more information about her father.

I look up at my father's picture that is on my wall and say:

"Don't worry father, I know your watching me from above and I will avenge your death on those bastards that had the audacity to kill you...."

**Flashback**

(9 year old Jimin, 4 year old Ji-hyun and their Father)

"Appa, I'm hungry!!! I want Dumplings!"

"Okay ChimChim! Yah!! Calm down, they are almost done."

"Okay Appa."

"Okay! they are done! Who wants Dumplings?!"

"I do! I do!"

"No I do! I do!"

"Geez! why does your mother have to work so late, taking care of you two is a handful."

"sorry Appa me and Ji-hyun will behave better when Eomma isn't here! Right Ji-hyun?"

"Right!"

**End of Flashback**

A tears rolled down my cheeks as the memory of my father fades away. "I miss you Appa....."

End of Jimin POV

Y/n POV

I woke up to sound of my alarm, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I planned that I was most definitely going to get Job today, since I am living on my own I can't live off my parents money forever. I wanted to be independent and work for my own expenses.

I went to my kitchen and made myself pancakes and nice cup of hot chocolate, I used my mother's iconic recipe for the pancakes which were delicious! As I finished up my last bit of my breakfast. I went and got dressed for the day.

I wore a white t-shirt with ripped jeans and paired it with my red leather jacket. I wore my black nike runners to complete the outfit. I then straightened my hair and applied some light makeup to cover up my dark circles. I grabbed my black Chanel purse and headed out.

As I headed out, I felt a bit weirded out as if i was being followed, so I checked around, but I guess it was just my head thinking to much since it's my first day out by myself.

Jimin POV

i saw y/n leaving her apartment looking bomb af, damn that ass tho.

YAH JIMIN STOP IT YOU PABO!! My conscience scolds me.

End of Jimin POV

Y/n POV

I walked into the city, admiring my surroundings, and then a library's window sign caught my eye.

**Poster On Library Window**

We are now hiring any eager workers or volunteers,

when you come in please ask to speak to the manager to assign you an interview, who then will decide if you can work with us!

I immediately walked in and asked the manager for a job, he then asked if I had time for an interview, I politely accepted.

**Job Interview**

"So what made you interested in wanting to work here?" the manager questions me.

"Well I mean I love to books and love to write short stories of my own. I am only new in the city so I decided to find a Job I love to keep my self occupied." I explained"

"You write? have you published any yet?" he asked eagerly.

"No I just write short stories to pass time really."

"Well it is good to hear you have an interest in working here....Your Hired! And you start working from tomorrow!" he said, whilst I sat there quite shook

"Oh My God! Thank you so much! I won't let you down!" I promised

"Oh and before you leave, please fill out this application form and hand it into the secretary. "

"Ok Sir!"

I filled out my application form and handed to the secretary, who then gave me a booklet full of the policies and rules I have to maintain.

Y/n's thoughts

Ahhhh I couldn't believe it I got myself a Job on my first day of Job hunting! Nailed It!

As I walked headed back to my apartment, on the way I grabbed myself an Ice Latte Macchiato for nailing the Job Interview. Damn was it delicious. I headed back to apartment, because I still had pretty much all my stuff to unpack and make myself fully at home.

Jimin POV

Well Well, she didn't wait along to get a Job huh? As I followed her around she went into a cafe to grab a drink, I suppose, as she walked out she dropped a notebook. I immediately picked it up and read it (It was a phone book) YESSSS just what I needed! I open it to find her Father's number. I then went back to her place to return her notebook....WAIT A MINUTE I CAN'T RETURN TO HER SHE WILL KNOW I FOLLOWED HER FUCKK UGHH WHAT DO I DO.😱 Oh I know...

"Hey, can you give this back to the girl who lives in this apartment, I'm just a bit shy......" I lied

"What no! Do it yourself!" she said

"I'll pay you!" I said trying to convince her

"Fine but Money First!"

"Ugh, here!" I shoved the money to her, and gave her the notebook.

Jimin POV

I went around the corner to make sure she gave the notebook back.

Y/n POV

I was about to start unpacking when I heard my doorbell ring **DING DONG** (jungkook😂)

"Gosh, when can I get some peace!" I opened the door to see an annoyed looking girl who had my phone book.

"Oh hey! I was walking home and I saw you dropped this , you were walking a bit too fast so I couldn't keep up, I asked a neighbor where you lived and he led me here, so I came to return it to you!"

"Omg, Thank you so much you are very kind! Can I know your name?"

"Um no...I've done my job, so I am outta here BYE" she said walking away flipping her hair.

Y/n POV

geez, I was just trying to be friendly. guess the prettiest faces don't have the nicest personalities....🙄

I sigh as I close my door wondering if i am ever gonna make any proper friends, around here. I decided to get back to unpacking and making my apartment more comfortable for myself.

By the time I was finished, i lost track of time and it was time for dinner, I wasn't bothered to cook so I ordered take-out, It wasn't the best fried-rice but it was manageable. I went to my bedroom and got ready for bed, It was gonna be a my first day of work tomorrow so I decided to get an early night in.

Jimin POV

I watched the girl give y/n the notebook, and I saw y/n frowning....."stupid bitch was supposed to just return the notebook, not upset her!" Y/n then closed her door, that was phase 1 of my mission complete getting her father's details to contact him and track him down.

Although I want to take y/n's father down and that's all I should be thinking about I just can't get Y/n out of my head, her silky black hair and cute brown eyes not mention her sexy figure🥵......God Dad why did you have make my mission so hard!!!

________________________________
A/n: First of all just want to thank all of you who are reading my book, i am surprised im getting views and votes. Secondly, now that Jimin has Y/n's dad's number what do think will happen next? To be continued..........

Lastly go follow and read my bestie's work her profile is @jimiinssi_ so please go so her some love! That's all for now!