|25|

Jungkook POV

I never would've thought that a random girl i would coincidentally meet, not long after splitting up with y/n, would be the one, I'll spend the rest of life with.

Damn the escalated quickly.

Taking the last box from insided Soyeon's old place I put into my the back my car carefully making sure not to break anything knowing the drama llama will most likely kill me.

Jeon Jungkook!? She's mourning her mother's death, now ain't the  time to call her that.

I gave the keys to her old place to the landlady, and was about to head of, when she stopped me.

"You know son, I have known Soyeon and her family for many years.......just promise me you'll look after her...she's like a daughter to me and my husband" she paused before speaking again. "I am presuming her mother gave you a ring before passing away?" I nodded in response.

"That ring is a family heirloom......I want you to propose to her soon......and young man please make it a moment she will never forget, she's very special to us" she said.

"Don't worry Ahjumma, I love Soyeon with every bit of my heart, i think it was fate when i met her that day......I promise to care for her until my last breath" I replied with sincerity in my voice.

The landlady smiled at me, and glaced behind me looking abit startled, "ah you two should get going...you have long road ahead!"

You two?

I swiftly turn around to see Soyeon standing there, oh shit.

"S-Soyeon h-how l-long h-have y-you b-been s-standing t-there?" i tremble while speaking i hope she didn't hear about the proposal.

she smiles, "hmm long enough to hear you say that you love me back", i went in and hugged her before pulling back in realization, "Soyeon....you love me too?" i ask with my doe eyes looking at her in admiration.

she slapped my arm playfully before crashing her lips onto mine, the kiss was so passionate and full of love i didn't want it to end......should i propose to her now?

"I love you Jeon Jungkook....." she whispered, before proceeding to link arms with me as we walked to the car.

"I love you more"

Y/n POV

I wake up to aroma of freshly made french toast, I look to my side only for it to be empty and glancing at the door hearing laughter from the kitchen.

I try to walk up slowly since the sex monster decided almost paralyze me from the abdomen down.

I wobble my way into the kitchen, only to see Jimin smirking at me and Sungwoo giving me a questioning look.

"Mom? Why are you waddling like a duck?" He asks with pure innocence.

"Uh- because I-"

"Because your eomma likes being a duck first thing in the morning.....um sungwoo, son now that you're finished your breakfast, why don't you go play?"

"Okay papa!" He says excitedly and goes to play.

I make my way to the breakfast bar to sit down, only to wince as I make contact with the stool.

Jimin's sly look on his face doesn't help either. He places the plate infront me and strolls around behind me and moves his face up to my ear.

"Was I too rough on you babygirl?"

I shiver from sudden contact and proceed to eat my breakfast. "Not bad for a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants"

"Listen you better be prepared for tonight, and no it's not what you have thinking in your little brain"

I gulp feeling scared, does this guy want me to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life?

"Jimin about what you asked last night-"

He looks up at me in worry and anxiety written all over his face. "Y/n......please don't say that you don't want-"

"Yes" i say with no hesitation.

Jimin freezes like he just saw a ghost or some paranormal creature.

"W-what?"

I try my best to walk up to him and swing my arms around him and peck his mochi like cheeks.

"I said.....yes" i softly reply and crash my lips on his and we kiss passionately full of love.

______________

A/n: short chapter I know :')
But we coming to an end to this fanfic and oh my god its been a whole year since i started it.