|10|

Jimin POV

Finally the day has come, the day I take revenge for my father's unruly death. I had him, I had y/n's dad and his men it was time I took them down ONCE and for all. But obviously I had to make y/n suffer first so I called her to lure her deeper into my trap.

" I should've seen it coming, I might have eliminated "red devil", but clearly he had his illegitimate son do the rest of his dirty work."

I punch him in the face making him groan.

" you son of a bitch! How dare you talk about my dead father like that!"

It didn't take long until y/n arrived. She tried to rush to her dad and help him but I stopped her.

" JIMIN, LET ME GO, WHY DO YOU HAVE MY DAD?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

" Ssh, baby no need to yell....I just wan't you to suffer the way I did, when your father made me suffer by killing my beloved father."

" BOI, THE AUDACITY YOU HAVE TO CALL ME "BABY"! And I know my father is part of the Mafia BUT for what reason would he kill your dad?!"

" Does the name "Red Devil" ring a bell?"

Y/n POV

I widened my eyes in shock, why?, what?, how? Jimin's dad?! Is "Red Devil" the one who killed my beloved sister. I felt heartbroken and betrayed.
Then why did Jimin start a relationship with me?! I needed answers.....but first I had to save my dad.

" What do I have to do in order for you to let go of my dad?"

" Well.....you specifically don't have to do anything, however I will let him go IF your dad gives all his power to me and I become King of the Mafia World."

" NEVER! YOU BASTARD! YOU USED MY DAUGHTER I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN I WILL----"

I froze up when I saw Jimin beating my dad up, and snapped back by dragging Jimin away.

" JIMIN YOU ASSHOLE STOP! let me talk to him."

" Fine! But I better get what I want........."

I looked into my dad's eyes and asked him sincerely.

" Appa, for the sake of our family, will you do this for us?" *I twitched my eye as I said that*

Just then Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, barged in. I took out my beretta 92FS handgun, while guarding my father.

I obviously brought back up and defense weapons, I would be stupid If I hadn't.

I shot one of Jimin's men as a distraction, then Jungkook, Tae, and Hobi beat the hell out of them, I have to admit I was impressed by their kickboxing skills still not as good as mine though.

I untied my dad and he then escaped with his men in the extra car that the boys, had brought.

Once the boys were done with Jimin's men were going to head off, until I felt two strong hands around my waist, with a gun at my head.

" I told you, if you brought anyone their would be trouble..."*jimin whispered in my ear*

" LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BASTARD!"

BANG

Jimin had shot towards, jungkook's direction but luckily he was able to dodge it.

" Girlfriend, you say huh?"

He turned to me,

" You slut I left you for a bit to long and you go behind my back and backstab me like that? Your gonna pay-"

With the gun pointing away from me, i was quickly able to move out of Jimin's grip and ninja whacked him in the stomach. He fell down and hit the ground.

" IT WILL BE IN YOUR DREAMS, THAT I EVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE."

I kicked him once more before, I ran out with the boys.

Jimin POV

I winced at the pain i had in my groin, geez did she really had to hit me that hard. DANG IT i failed the mission, guess it's time for a new plan......

As I walked home and I saw y/n and Jungkook kissing beside her apartment door.

I don't what got into me but I had the sudden urge to punch him, I went right up to him and punched his face,

" GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS, OFF MY GIRL!!!"

He laughed at my comment,

" I think you mean, EX-GIRLFRIEND, shes mine now."

I was about to punch him again, when y/n stopped me.

" JIMIN STOP! You know Jimin....I think I might have to get a restraining order against you! Plus why do you care anyways?! It's not like you actually love me....you used me like an object."

She sighed. And looked deep into my eyes.

" Jimin, I might....maybe with some magical possibility be able to forgive you one day, BUT NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER WILL I EVER TRUST YOU!"

The way she said those words, felt like she punched my heart, no this can't be I can't have grown real feelings for her could I?

Y/n grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him into her apartment, I knew exactly what was going to happen next......it should've been me.

Why do I feel this way, could I be? I couldn't.....I am jealous of Jungkook and obsessed over y/n.....screw the mission my real mission begins now and that was to win y/n over for real.

My father's mission, destroyed my chance of love.....

I stood there in sadness, I cried for the first time since my dad passed away, I never thought a girl would make me feel this way....

I need her back......

__________________________________
A/n: red devil's identity has finally been revealed, so tell me were you guys shocked, or did you already know?

I did a double upload today because i haven't uploaded in a while, by the end of this chapter, there is way more to come and hope you like it!
To be continued.........