|27|

Jimin POV

Y/n's been acting bizarre lately, yeah periods make up act up a lot of cause of cramps and the fact she is- well yeah you get what I mean.

But this period seems weirder than most........she isn't getting cramps and isn't the crazy food fanatic like most.

Something tells me there's more to what I think that is going on.

"Y/n.......are you 100% positive you're okay?"

"Well, I-"

Y/n PoV

Come on dumb bitch just say it.
Wait no what if he leaves you like he left Elena? No no just tell him he wanted Sungwoo to have a sibling too.

"Well, I-" I paused took the deepest breath ever and,

"I'm pregnant...." I said with my eyes closed cause I didn't want to see his reaction or even look at him right now.

But to my surprise I was enclosed in a warm hug, "Baby I already told you.........I don't care, you're going to be my wife soon, of course I want more kids"

Wait did he say more?

"Jimin......what do you mean by 'more', don't say"

"That I'm going to get your pregnant right after you give birth to the one inside you? Maybe........"

I gave him a warning death glare, followed by a slap "PARK JIMIN DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT SO QUICK, I AIN'T POPPING OUT ANOTHER FETUS RIGHT AFTER ONE THATS NOT EVEN BORN YET"

I yell at the top of my lungs, the neighbours must be deaf by now, as for Jimin he looks like he got whacked in the face by a slipper

"Ah the pregnancy mood swings have already kicked in.......shi-, anyways let's go to the doctor after picking up Sungwoo and see how you're doing, we know you're pregnant, but I want know more about our new arrival" he says with the brightest smile ever.

"Okay......let's go"

Both Jimin and I get into his car and go to pick up Sungwoo from school. I wait in the car as Jimin goes to get him from the gate and soon buckles Sungwoo into his safety seat.

"Sungwoo-ah, how was school?" I ask with somewhat curiosity.

"It was good eomma, look I drew a picture of us"

I take hold of the picture Sungwoo had drawn.......but there were 4 of us......Me, Jimin, Sungwoo and a little girl, "Uhm Sungwoo who's the little girl?" I ask in uncertainty. "Silly Eomma! That's my little sister!" He says with enthusiasm.

Wait wait who told him? He was at school all day what-

"But Sungwoo......you don't have a sister-"

"No papa!! You and eomma have to make her just like you made me!"

Pardon?

My eyes almost popped out my sockets, that was so unexpected, yep this is, Park Jimin's son.

Both Jimin and I choked on our saliva at the same time, this kid is 7 how does he know about this already?

"Park Sungwoo, how do you know about that, your Eomma and I haven't even had the 'talk' with you yet"

"Aish!! Papa I heard you and Eomma in the bedroom the other day...and at first, I thought you guys were playing a game, so I got curious and asked Jihyun samchon and he said you guys were making me a little sister! So, I drew that picture"

"looks like I'll be having a word with your samchon, Sungwoo" Jimin said in a pissed tone yet still smiled at his son.

"Listen, Sungwoo you will have a little sibling soon but Eomma doesn't know if it a boy or girl yet......so will you be happy with whichever you get?" I asked him

"of course, Eomma!! I can't wait to able to play with someone, ooooh YAYYY, papa you and eomma should play that game more so I can have lots and lots of siblings!!"

"like father, like son" I say while glaring at Jimin, only to have him give me his adorable eye smile.

We reached the hospital, and we all went in to get checked up, Sungwoo was playing in the kids' area that was being supervised by a nurse so no worries about him, while Jimin and I went to see the doctor.

The doctor took a smear test and urine sample to double check that I was pregnant cause the strip tests are not always precise at any rate of times you take them.

"well, Ms. Kim I can confirm you are indeed what you presume to be, you are 1 month pregnant.... I will prescribe some vitamins and medication to help with morning sickness" he paused and looked a bit flustered before continuing, "I must mention this as I do tell this to all my patients, I need you to avoid any sexual activities for the first couple months until the baby is developed"

"afterwards it's actually good to engage in those activities as it helps you and your baby sleep, it lowers your blood pressure too"

We both nodded in unison and took the prescription from the doctor, I could tell straight away Jimin wasn't happy about the last thing the doctor had said............I mean ever since I said yes, we have been um, participating in such activities practically all the time, well mostly when Sungwoo was visiting his cousins.

We got Sungwoo from the kids play area and headed home, as soon as we walked in the door Sungwoo plopped himself down on the couch. Poor kid super worn out from playing too much.

After I changed Sungwoo and put him to bed for his nap, I faced with a pouty Jimin in front of me. "yah! Don't do that so suddenly you scared me!"

"babyyyyyyy, what am I going to do no love making for an entire 4 months, wahhhhh" Jimin literally starts wailing like a baby.

"Aish.... Jimin can you calm down for a split second, I swear you are nothing but a sex addict.... Take. A. Break" to my surprise he paused for a moment, before sitting on the couch with crossed arms and pout all over his mochi like face.

Oh boy this was going to be a long ride.