|9|

Jungkook POV

The minute I went back to my hotel room, I wanted to call y/n, to arrange a day that I could get her on her own to talk to her, not only my feelings for her but to catch up on the lost years.

I still remember the vivid memory of leaving y/n, when I had to go off to boarding school.

**Flashback**

Jungkook at y/n's doorstep saying his final goodbyes before heads off to his new school.

" Kookie! No! Don't go! Why do you have to go so suddenly?! What's going to happen to the promise you made me?!"

Tears flowed down y/n's soft cheeks, and her eyes were swollen and red. It pained me to see her like that but I had to leave.

" I know y/n, I know I promised that I would always be by your side and never leave you, but my parents made the decision so I don't really have a choice....."

" oh come on! ,kookie is there no schools near by why do you have to go all the way to Daegu?! Is there no, good schools here in Busan? What am I supposed to without my one and only bestfriend?!"

I held y/n close to me and gave her a kiss on the head before saying my final goodbye.

" I am sorry y/n, I hate to leave you like this I really do, but I promise with all of my heart that I will come find you, and that's I promise I will never break. Goodbye y/n...."

**end of flashback**

I wiped my small tears from the following memory of her, I miss her so much and it hurts me to see her with some one else.......

I grabbed my phone and dialed y/n's number.......

On Call

Jk: Hey! Y/n, it's kookie I was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow!

y/n: Oh hey kookie....em I have work tomorrow.....em don't worry I should be free after work! Where should we go?

Jk: Ooo I know, we can go to Tapgol Park! You know the one we used to talk about when we were younger?

y/n: OMG, I LOVE THAT IDEA, okay see you tomorrow Kookie, can't wait!!!

Jk: Okay y/n, bye!

End of call

Y/n POV

As I said goodbye to Jungkook, and sat by the window and looked out at the big buildings surrounding the city and then all the memories of when were younger flooded through my mind.

The times when he used to act like my older brother if I ever got picked on in school to times he used tease me for being short.
Oh how I miss the good days, the days when everything was okay, the days when I was happy.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice, Jimin leaving. He didn't even say goodbye, hmph that's strange....

Well seems like I will have the entire day by myself, I decided to text Jungkook for a change of plans.

**Message to Kookie**

Y/n: Hey, Jungkook? I was wondering if we could meet up today, turns I am free after all!

Omg! I am on my way to your place right now! see you in 10 mins!:Jk

Y/n: Okay!

I got up and changed out of Jimin's shirt into a yellow flowy dress, paired with my light blue denim jacket and I wore some nice sandals seeing it was sunny outside. Lastly I grabbed my peach Chanel purse to finish of the look.

Jungkook then arrived and we headed out together to go the Tapgol park that we both talked about when we were younger.

We arrived at the park and sat at a nearby bench and jungkook spoke,

" So...how have you been since you know.....since Maya had been gone?"

"so far so good, I guess moving to here for a fresh start was a better idea than staying back in Busan. And what about you what are you doing here in Seoul anyways?"

" well....after I finished in the boarding school in Daegu, I remembered the promise I made you, that once i finished school i would come find you.....i even went back home to busan to ask your mom about you, but when she told me you moved to Seoul, I instantly came to find you."

I didn't even know what to say, I leaped into his warm embrace and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook POV

Y/n hugged me which made my heart race faster then it ever has before....I know that she is with someone else but i can't hide my feelings like this forever.

" y/n......there is something I need to confess...you see ever since we were young I have always had a crush on you, but I never told you......and over the years my love for you has grown bigger and stronger. There were many girls in that boarding school y/n but none of them matched to what you had. I am in love with you."

she sat there in shock, and then she started laughing which kinda hurt my feelings.......

"OMG, what a coincidence! I thought I was the only one who had crush on you when we were younger, I never knew you liked me back!"

And with what she said, I couldn't control myself anymore, I immediately held her closer to me and held her delicate face with ny hand and kissed her passionately. As we kissed the petals of the pink blossom tree surrounded us creating the perfect romantic atmosphere.

I longed for the kiss the minute i arrived in Seoul, to feel her small petite body against mine, to feel like I was protecting her. I was overly excited i found her. And to ask her my anticipated question

" Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? I know you are with somebody else, but I can't hide my feelings forever....."

Y/n POV

I was about to say yes, when my phone rang, it was Jimin, Ughh why does the that boy always pop up in untimed matters, its getting annoying at this point.....

On call

" UGHH JIMIN, NOW IS NOT THE TIME, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!

Jimin: excuse me?! Your talking to ME like THAT, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAY?! I want to come to this exact location, AND MARK MY WORDS BRING NO BODY WITH YOU!

Y/n: w-what, are y-you talking a-about....I--

**I could hear my dad, call out my name, he was in pain**

Y/n: YOU HAVE MY DAD?!?! I AM ON MY WAY! **crying**

Jimin: come to this location '#######', bring anyone with you and your dad gets killed.......

Y/n: okay I won't.

End of call

" Is everything okay y/n?! What's wrong with your dad, is he okay?"

" Everything is fine, kookie....I just need to take care of something....and as for your question............I would be honoured to be your girlfriend."

I gave him a hopeful smile. And then without hesitation I kissed him, he definitely was shocked seeing as it was me who made the move instead of him.

" I love you y/n, forever and always."

" I love you to kookie."

" Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

" No, I have to take care of this by myself, and plus you know how independent I like to be."

" Okay, take care baby."

I smiled at him as I went.

______________________________
A/n: Well Well, Jimin has y/n's dad, but don't worry guys this is literally less than half of the story there are more twists and turns still to be made and encountered upon.

also, DOUBLE UPLOAD TODAY!!