CH16| Al-ameen and a baby.

Mulai dari awal

Me~ AL-AMEEN 😱😱 shut up.

I shut my phone blushing furiously. This group chat was starting to annoy me. Aysha and abdulrahman are a team and they are against me.

I'm starting to think Aysha lied to me. I mean it has been almost 30 minutes since she said she was on her way and she cant possibly be driving and chatting can she?

I called her.

The moment she picked "Aysha! How long does it take to come from your house to mine?"

"Uhmmm aily...... I'll be there uhmm soon. I'm am......on my way" something is up she is replying weirdly.

" why are you talking that way" I heard a chuckle and it wasn't her because she doesn't have a Male voice

" baby I'm bringing her over. So don't stress your pretty head about it" Abdulrahman said. Wait Abdulrahman? Ohhh! I get it now. So it's not AL-AMEEN and I it's now Abdulrahman and Aysha.

"Okay Aysha take all the time in the world. Okay have fun with my boo. And  boo I can't believe you are cheating on me. But don't worry I have no problem. You both have my blessings"

" and she swears she doesn't talk too much" I heard Abdulrahman mutter lowly so I wouldn't hear but I heard anyways.

" I heard that and..........." they cut the call. They didn't allow me to finish saying what I wanted to say.

Ohh! So this is what Is going on. Okay! Aysha will be in lots of trouble once she gets here.

After a while. I heard a subtle knock on my door. I didn't answer knowing who it was. The door creaked open

" laila bacci kikeyi?" Aisha whispered.

" ba bacci kikeyi ba hajiya zo nan" she walked in with a tiny box and her hand bag. She kept her things in my wardrobe and sat beside me.

" Sooo Abdulrahman huh" I smirked. She blushed profusely.

" uhmm..... you seee its really nothing we are just friends as usual"

" I didn't say anything" I shrugged " but if you are only friends why are you blushing right now"

" it's literally been just a week we've been hanging out get off my case"

"And to think you've been like laila Mrs. Al-ameen all week you sneaky little thing"

" well ti be fair you guys are cute, bickering and all"

" zan bata miki rai"

"So gist me how was your meeting with him at the hideout"

" well, he opened up, and I guess we are good now" I said smiling

" ohhh! You totally like him. Shegia kin fara son shi"

I just shrugged at her.

" you are not denying it so its true" she said smiling"

" okay maybe I may like him an intsy bit"

" and finally she admits it" she raises her hand up like she's praying.

"I'm...." I was cut off by my phone ringing.

Grumpy gus calling......

" put the phone on speaker" she mouthed.

I picked the call and put it on speaker.

" laila"

" grumpy gus whatcha need?"

" can't I just call you and I thought I was passed grumpy gus I mean you call Abdulrahman Boo for crying out loud can't I get a sweet name sugar plum?"

" firstly DON'T call me sugarplum and secondly you dont get a sweet name"

" ohh! Sugarplum we both know I'll get a sweet name soon"

" yeah well I'd like to see how. And what's the reason for this call. You are interrupting my girl time"

" I just wanted to hear your voice"

" ugh! Al-ameen you are aggravating"

" you were the one who wanted the old me back so bad so here I am"

" Mmkay"

" okay so wanna go out for dinner?"

" are you asking me out on a date?"

" yes laila I'm asking you out on a date"

" intresting" by now aysha was squealing

"Does sunday night sound good"

" yeah sure"

" okay I'll pick you up at yours by 7 on sunday" and he hung up. So rude.

" And the ship just sailed" Aysha shouted jumping on me.

She's can be a handful sometimes

___________✍✍

So the ship has finally started sailing.  Comment Your thoughts

Amazing chapter am I right?

Well I enjoyed writing this chapter soo much.

Anyways vote, comment and share please.🌟🌟🥀🥀

BIGGG Surprise in the next chapter so hold on to your horses.

Love you guys xoxo💖💖💖🥀🥀

A few days to Ramadan I am super excited. I can't wait

MAY Allah protect us and our families from this pandemic. Dont forget to make the following Dua daily;