Chapter Twenty Four

My raspy, slow breaths were the only things along the continuous beeping heard through the room. I don't know how long it has been since I have been here, but I do know its been quite some time. I didn't have any belongings, besides my car which was completely totaled. My phone was shattered and beyond repair. So there wasn't much to do but read. Which was already difficult due to the constant pain I was in. One of my usual nurses, Anna, walks in with her kind smile.

"Hey there sugar, how are we feeling today? ready to go to physical therapy?" I purse my lips tightly and nod. She comes to my side and begins to help me get up from the bed. I hated physical therapy, it made me feel like an invalid. But then again, I am. She quickly hands me my stupid crutches. As Anna and I walking to the door another nurse comes in.

"Hi Miss Lancaster, you have visitors?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, it been so long without anyone here. Why now? I could tell even the nurses were confused. I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted. "Are you alright for visitors?" I just quickly nod my head and she copies me before heading out. I hobble back to this stupid bed just glad I didn't have to go to physical therapy today. Anna tucks me in sweetly and asking if I needed anything else to which I responded with a kind no. I have been told that a girl always visited me for the time I have been here but apparently, she was deemed to be unstable to visit me. When I asked what that meant, it is because I cannot be forced to remember my past but do it myself. So the only person who would constantly visit me, I couldn't even see. A beautiful young girl who looks similar to me, an older woman, Billie and Finneas walk in, I smile brightly.

"Oh my god, Finneas!" I greet excitedly and he sprints to my side hugging me tightly. I try to hug back but it is a bit tricky with a broken arm. I look over at Billie and furrow my eyebrows. "what the hell, you too famous to hug me?" I try to joke to which everyone looks confused as hell. But why?

"Diana I am so sorry, I know it's been two months but I thought you wouldn't wanna talk to me after that day. I found out by some fans. It was awful but I am here now." He rants and I feel my eyes bulge a bit at him.

"Fans? Two months? What day?" I ask slowly, Finn holds on to my hand and asks me slowly.

"Diana, what happened? What did the doctors say?" Billie doesn't take her eyes off of me as she sat across from me.

"I apparently lost a lot of blood, had a broken leg, few broken ribs, and an obviously broken arm. Also, the doctor said I suffered some brain damage but I feel fine. I remember everyone here." I look at the pretty girl in the corner who looks a bit relieved now. "Except her. I don't know her. And her." I look over at Billie with a smile. "What's up pretty girl? You haven't hugged me at all?" Her beautiful pale eyes were a bit wide filled with tears, she bit on to her bottom lip. I reach out to grab her hand but the young girl quickly grabbed my wrist. A look of disgust forms on my face and I pull my hand back hard.

"Seriously who the hell are you get the fuck out," I say to her harshly and hold onto Billie's hand. The girl purses her lips with tears in her eyes, she walks out with the older lady. Who the hell are they?

"A-Ana, what's the last thing you remember?" Asked Billie with a shaky tone. My eyebrows furrow, why was she so upset right now.

"Our first date?" I answer questionably and try to think back but get nothing.

She takes her hand out from her back. I gasp and slowly take it in my hands. A CD. With little drawings and the words 'for lil mamas'. I jump on her and kiss her repeatedly. This was so sweet. She laughs from under me.

I shake my head to clear my mind; seeing Finneas and Billie share a look that I couldn't decipher.

I laugh and blow her a kiss which she pretends to catch and places it on her heart. I walk inside with tears in my eyes and a CD in my hand. I'm so happy. Oh fuck. This is what actual happiness feels like. It's so overwhelming. After the elevator ride, I rush inside to give hugs to anyone. Finneas was dancing with Maia on my Wii. I leap into Finneas's arms and he chuckles embracing me back.

A smile spreads on my face, I'm so happy to see Billie and Finneas but their reactions make me feel like something is going on that I don't know. I hated feeling that. Finneas holds my hand and I feel his tears fall onto me. I place my hand on his cheek.

"I'm so so sorry Ana I'm here now anything you need."

"It's alright Finn, maybe you could help get a phone? And my car?" He nods his head rapidly placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Let me go to the nurse and ask okay?" I nod with a gentle smile on my face. He heads out closing the door softly on his way out. I look over to Billie with a smile.

"Did anything bad happen, you guys are being weird?" I ask slowly not sure if I'm able to handle the answer. To be honest it looked as if she was hesitant to give me one too.

"No. Nothing bad happened just worrying about you" a sigh of relief passes my lips and in a blink of an eye, I feel her lips against mine. The kiss was passionate and tender, she placed her hand on my cheek slowly going to the back of my neck keeping me in place. It was as if she was worried id vanish. We pull apart a bit breathless and I see she had tears down her face. Billie just gave me a smile through her pain of what I didn't know yet.

"I'm so happy to see you, mama"

Oh, how I missed that.

hiii this was garbage omg thank you so much for 20K! im so grateful and appreciative of everyone one of you thank you for giving time of your precious life to read my story :)) also next chapter will be in Billies POV :)) im sorry i haven't posted it's been hectic i hope everyone's safe x also here's a few things in case it wasn't clear, diana doesn't remember past her first date with bil. luna has tried to visit but they deemed her unstable because of how emotional she was and she could harm dianas recovery. yes billie lied about their past. okei bye update before Sunday prob i usually update after 10 votes also i have a playlist for this story should I post it

Vote and Comment please!!!!