Chapter Twenty Three

"Oh god help" I let out a laugh at Finneas' cry of help, last night he got very very drunk even though we have a session today. I missed Billie so much, but it just poured gasoline into the fire her being there. It's my birthday celebration and it's very clear I hate you, but she still had the gal to show up. What type of shit is that? I didn't care if I saw her anywhere else but my celebration? What the fuck do you want from me? You fucked up. Leave me alone. I walk in and see Finneas leaning over his bed with a trash can near him.

"Hey there hot stuff, how do you feel?" He groans as he throws up into the bin.

"I hate luna" he whined, I couldn't help but laugh and rub his back as he basically had his head in the trash.

"You should hate your low tolerance for alcohol" In walks Maggie with a bowl of soup. Maggie and I weren't very close but she was absolutely amazing. Incredibly sweet.

"Hi there Diana dear, I'm assuming from Finn here the party went well?" She jokes placing the soup on his desk while patting his back softly.

"Fine thank you. How are you?" I ask standing to give her a small hug.

"Good. We were invited to a fancy party. To fundraise for action concerning the climate. Definitely come!" A party? A fancy one? Like Cinderella?

"Like Cinderella?" Groans out Finneas while taking a spoonful of soup.

"Yes. Exactly like Cinderella, it's on Friday." Maggie finishes quickly making her way out the room. When she opens the door to leave I see ahead of neon green walk by, my heartbeat quickens. I hated that she did that to me.

"Be my date?" Finn asks nonchalantly taking another spoonful. I kick off my shoes and lay beside him.

"Sure" I shrug turning on his TV. "You realize we had a session today?"

"You realize I don't have a working liver anymore?" I let out a laugh trying to find something to watch. "So Diana, I wanna talk about how you've been..." My body tenses up because I have a feeling that I know exactly what he is talking about.

"Okay" I respond slowly.

"What's going on Ana? You've been so heartless to these girls? Last night?" He questions setting the soup down. First Luna, now Finneas? What was everyone's problem? I bet they didn't give this shit to Billie. But if I copy her it's a huge problem?

"I've been acting the same way Billie did. It's better to be heartless anyway." For the first since I've been here, he stands up. My heart began racing, what was he doing?

"You're heartless huh?" He walks over to his dresser and grabs something clutching it tightly in his hand.

"Yes." As soon as I reply he dangles the necklace in front of me. Billies necklace. Tears immediately spring to my eyes and I stand up heading towards the door.

"Diana."

"Diana!" Billie shouted out as I ran away from her, she deserved what she got. Peaches barks and jumps around with me overly excited. "That shit was cold!" I let out a loud laugh; she quickly runs in and engulfs me in a tight hug. A loud screech passes my lips, she was freezing. I had dumped ice water on her while she slept since she missed our lunch date.

"Get off you cold bitch!!"

"Nah fuck you feel my coldness" we both laugh together and share a small kiss.

"What is it with you two? Why do you keep hurting me? I'm fine without her!" I snap out at him with tears down my face.

"You aren't Diana. And that's okay you don't have to be. But you have to understand you can't go hurting other people for what they did to you." He responds softly rubbing my arm with his free hand. I push him off of me, nobody understood how I was feeling. Nobody.

"You don't get it, Billie destroyed me. I gave her all I could. She was my everything, I tried to make her happy. I fucking did everything! But I wasn't enough! Do you know how it feels to try your fucking best and not be enough?! How it feels to not only be heartbroken but fucking scarred?! Or how it feels to see what you think is the love of your life fucking some other girl?! To just mean so fucking little?! I was playing with, stabbed fucking literally, betrayed and made a fool of. Also, my best friend knew! But didn't tell me just let me continue after like a fucking idiot! Then I have to feel like part of my is dead, gone while she goes on living loving peacefully. Take that necklace and shove it up your ass Finneas." I cry out; grabbing the necklace and whipping it at the wall behind him. He purses his lips and looks down avoiding my eyes. My throat began to hurt from the yelling, my vision blurred from so many tears. I quickly start walking out his room and see Billie standing there. She had her head down a few seconds before looking up at me. Tears were in her eyes...

"I'm-" she started out in a broken tone, it hurt hearing her. It physically hurt.

"Sorry?" I finish even my voice sounded all scratchy and broken. "Fuck your sorry." She flinches at my choice of words; I rush out of the house and sit in my driver's seat. I could never start over with her. Not now. Not anymore. It wasn't a good idea but I start my way home. As if Mother Nature knew how I felt it starts to downpour out. I change the channel to play some Lana Del Rey. I wonder if Billie was hurt by what I said? When I look back up I let out a scream seeing the oncoming car. I quickly swerve out of the way and pull over. My heartfelt like it was in my chest. I almost fucking died. My last thought would have been about this neon haired bitch. I look my left when I feel light and see a car speeding. Without time to even step on the gas the car collided into mine.

Excruciating pain.

I was in excruciating pain. Blood. There's a lot of blood here, all over my airbag, I reach for my phone and try to type but each breath I take makes it harder for me to stay awake.

91
...

I am so sorry this took so long to update bbies but im here hope you all are safe!!! The next chapter is ready but under heavy editing!! Love youu allllll this chapter sucks dick but yeah. A reminder I update when a chapter gets 10 votes cause likeeee I just need to know people actually read it. Be safe loves.

Please vote and comment on what you wanna see!!!