𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

52 | D A I S Y

His soft lips planted tender kisses on my neck earning a small moan from me. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from moaning when they found their way to my jaw. My fingers clawed at his arms as they run up and down his shoulders. I pushed myself into him, trying to get as close as possible to him.

"Guys, please! It's disgusting to watch my brother and his girlfriend go at it in front of me." I could hear the disgust in her voice but I just chuckled before I let go of Zack. He smirked at me before briefly kissing me on the lips.

"It's even worse to see that when you've never dated in your life." Shawn murmured as he sipped his drink. He didn't mean to say it out loud but it echoed through his cup.

I laughed at his humor. "Tell me, Shawn why are you still single? You're handsome, your grades are stable, and you're charming. Why? I've never seen you go out on a date before."

Leslie snapped her fingers and looked at me ridiculously. "Hello! I'm also single but you've never asked me the reason. You chose to ask Shawn. Tell me, do you like him?" Peyton,who was standing next to her shook her head and sipped her drink casually.

We all laughed at her stupid joke. But I think Zack doesn't like it. I felt him tighten his grip around my waist. "No, I don't. But you can confess. Maybe you actually like him but you can't say it."

Leslie made a puking sound and Maya smacked her on the back. Shawn made a pouty face to fake a disappointment. "You don't like my cute face? You don't like me? How sad."

"Of course. How can I like the boy that I literally witnessed peed in his pants when he was eleven in front of everyone because he was scared of the Maths teacher?" Leslie pretended to gag and we giggled at her hilarity.

"Leslie!" Shawn angrily exclaimed. She shrugged and stuck her tongue out for him.

I love this moment. I love being surrounded by all my genuine friends and just randomly talking and laughing about shit. The day has finally come when I can show the small beauties of life and step out of my shell. I can finally be myself and have people treat me indifferently.

"But I know his crush." Maya said as she stared at Shawn and wiggled her eyebrows at him. Shawn growled at her, already pissed off by what Leslie said. But we all know that it's just a joke. Maya raised her hands up in the air as if to surrender when Shawn glared daggers at her.

It was then I noticed Eric had disappeared. Sweet Korbin went to get me a drink but Eric was here a moment ago. Although he was quiet during most of the conversation, he listened attentively and laughed at our ridiculous jokes. He's still trying to get over Jupiter's disappearance. I feel bad for him and I wish I could alleviate the pain. She was his first love. She gave him hope that love isn't as bad as he thought. But now, she's gone. I'm pretty sure he'll never believe in love again. I hope he moves on soon.

"Where is Eric?" I asked them. They seemed to notice his absence now.

"Is that the Eric you're talking about?" Maya casually said without looking at the place she was pointing. It was obvious she knew about his whereabouts all this time.

I looked at the place she was pointing and to my surprise, Eric was making out with a girl I've never seen before. No one would really notice them because it was empty and very closed to the restricted area. But I don't blame him. He's just trying to let some steam off. He's trying to forget about her. Jupiter's very stubborn. She left a lot of memories behind her.

"He couldn't take the news properly. He's being miserable since she left. He has completely changed. No more sense of humor." Shawn quietly said and then, silence greeted us.