Eleven

After practice, we decided to rest in the living room. We watched some shows from Netflix, basically Netflix and chilling.

"Yo, the auditions will be on Wednesday?" Lisa asked. She's looking through her phone.

My lips parted. I drifted my eyes to Minseok who was sleeping soundly. All three of us are exhausted from non-stop practice, this is the only time we finally got to rest. And apparently, they are going to sleep over. I was surprised but we let them, they're so persistent anyways. Their clothes were in the back of the car, prolly why I didn't see them before.

"What day is it today?" I asked.

"Saturday" she said. She continued scrolling through her phone.

"Then we have three days"

"They posted it in the school page and some students are mad" she laughed.

"I understand" I giggled.

"I'd get mad too" then continued to watch. The movie I'm watching is interesting. It's about a platform, I mean the title is called 'The Platform'.

Me and Lisa did some movie marathoning. We didn't even realize that it was nighttime already.

"You can sleep in my room. We have a spare room upstairs, Minseok should sleep there" I said while I helped Lisa take out their clothes from the car.

"Thanks!" We went inside and prepared.

After doing so, Minseok finally woke up. He helped us and I guided him to our spare room. Alice seemed fine with them sleeping over. She also texted Mom and said that it was fine as well.

Luckily, Alice cleaned the spare room earlier.

"I'm alone here?" Minseok pouted. Lisa and I laughed.

"Of course!" I stated.

"What if there would be... ghosts?" He looked nervous. I smiled and patted him on the head.

"There are no ghosts silly!" I assured him

"We're here to protect you!" Lisa added.

He stared at us then sighed heavily.

"Okay, I believe the two of you" he said.

"Night, I'm going to sleep now" he said.
Lisa and I both nodded.

He closed the door, and we walked towards my room.

"I didn't know he sleeps early. What time is it? 8? 9 pm?" she asked

"His skin doesn't have pores! Definitely a person who sleeps early" I said and laughed.

We reached my room and went inside. My room isn't that girly-pink type. It's rather simple, just a light shade of grey blue and white. It has this kind of "aesthetic" vibe in it.

"I like your room" Lisa nodded in satisfaction.

"Thanks! I kind of designed it?" I laughed it off, not trying to sound boastful.

It's true though, Dad asked me what kind of room I would like. I drew this kind and he just... made it happen!

I laid down on my bed and let Lisa roam around. I don't think I have any secrets to hide, so it's probably safe for her to just explore.