Two

I went home early yesterday because I couldn't find Minseok. Actually, I didn't search thoroughly. I just took a quick glimpse at the court and went home after. Now I'm regretting it because it's break time and I have no place to sit on. The cafeteria was packed with students. And worse, I can't eat. Simply because I have no money, I left it at home. I totally forgot the food in here needs to be paid.

"Great, I'm hungry" I placed my hand on my stomach as it slowly rumbled.

I decided that I'll go for some air. I bumped into students but fortunately, I made it outside. The room was so hot and I felt like I was being sardined to death!

I closed my eyes as the thin air hit my sweats away. But they came back when I felt someone hold my shoulder.

I almost slapped that person but luckily, I stopped when I saw that it was Minseok.

"Hi, friend!" his voice echoed in the hallway.

He was wearing an oversized green sweater and the usual black pants for their uniform. His hair was messy which made him radiate a "popular guy" aura-like.

My faced lit up when I thought of an idea.

I pouted and sighed. Trying my best to show my puppy eyes. "I need food"

He looked like he cringed and rolled his eyes. I got annoyed when I saw him do the same thing.

"Too bad" he acted cutely, note the sarcasm.

I pursed my lips and slowly walked away. He followed me which made me click my tongue.

"I'm hungry" I whined

I heard him laugh before placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, you should've brought your own food" he said

I placed my hand on my stomach and nodded "I should've"

"But since I'm your friend" prolonging the last word. He turned his back to me and looked like he was taking out something.

"I brought you some food! And... Juice!" My eyes widened when I saw him holding a juice box carton and some biscuits.

I grabbed them and squealed.

"Thank you!" I shouted like a little girl. 

He chuckled "I saw you earlier looking gloomy. I assumed that it's because you have no money so I took some of my extra food left and decided to give it to you"

My mouth opened. "Thank you, friend!" I opened everything quickly and sat down. We look like we're having a picnic, especially we're just right outside the cafeteria.

He watched me munch the food in joy. I'm starting to like this dude.

"Since I gave you my food, you should give me your name then"

I nodded and answered him with food still in my mouth.

"Sure! I'm Park Chaeyoung but just call me Rose" I swallowed the food in my mouth and smiled at him.

"Nice name" he commented

"Thank my parents" I said then laughed. He laughed too.

We talked about random stuffs for quite a while, plus we got to know each other so that's good. Too bad the bell rang mid-way through our conversation, meaning that it was time for our next class.

"See you later after school Rose!" he waved goodbye

I waved back "Okay! Wait for me, I'll be at the basketball court!"

I went back to my classroom and prepared for yet another not-exciting hour.

School's over and I suddenly remembered the boy at the music room. I decided to go there again hoping that he's playing another piece. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Instead of seeing him, I saw three girls standing right outside its doors. My heart suddenly raced, the atmosphere seemed to have changed. I felt intimidated by their presence, So I just smiled at them and walked away.

But hope was lost when I was quickly dragged and slammed on to the wall. The girl's hand held onto me tightly, making sure I don't escape. Ouch.

I made eye contact with their supposed "leader" and arched my eyebrow.

Regina, not her name, tilted her head before finally letting me go. She scoffed and walked away, while the two girls smiled at me and followed her.

I let out a scoff and pretended like nothing happened. What the heck, those people are weird.

I was nearing the school gates when I remembered that I have to see Minseok at the court. Well, might as well tell him a story.