Eight

"Tell me, why must I go 'window shopping' with the two of you? I thought we're here for relaxation?" Minseok said sarcastically. He was sitting down on a chair while he looked at us. His legs spread wide and his elbows on his knees. His fingers were intertwined.

"This is relaxation" Lisa said beside me, while looking for clothes. We decided to go to H&M and window shop there. I should be home right now, since it's almost evening. But I informed mom that I'm going to hang out with them and luckily, she said it's fine.

"Then why, am I not relaxed?" he emphasized every word.

I chuckled. He looks so bored and dull. It reminds me of those boyfriends who were forced to shop with their girlfriends.

"Fine, let's go to the arcade then" I declared. Both looked at me with different reactions. One with a frown and the other with a smile.

Minseok stood up and I grabbed Lisa. I hooked my arm with her and him and smiled at them.

"Let's go?" I didn't wait for their response and quickly walked forward, dragging them with me.

"Give it up Lis, you suck at basketball! Boo!" Minseok teased Lisa. She glared at him.

We're currently playing basketball, I mean they are. We've been inside the arcade for who-knows-how-long. Lisa and Minseok are battling against each other while I just sit and watch. I haven't even played one single game except for those claw machines. Cause, the reason I only go to arcades is the claw machines, nothing else.

I laughed with him until I noticed Lisa was smirking. I looked at him but he was still laughing. And just a second later, a ball hit his face, making him fall back. I heard a big thump.

I gasped when I saw that Lisa threw the ball.

"Cheeky" I chuckled and reached out for his hand to help him stand up.

I laughed when he pouted.

"Aw!" He scratched his nose and went to Lisa. He ruffled her hair and whispered something to her ear. I don't know what it is, but Lisa looked shocked. What the heck? Are they flirting? In front of me? Seriously?

I arched my eyebrow and cleared my throat. "Just let me know if I'm third-wheeling, 'kay?" I giggled and walked towards them. I placed myself in the middle and snaked my arms around their shoulders.

I looked at them with pursed lips. 

"Let's make a bet" I declared

They both furrowed their brows while their eyes are still on me.

"Whoever has the lowest number of shoots..." I stopped for suspense "Has to pay for our dinner later! And, that person will follow the commands of the second and first place. Game?" I removed my arms and stared at them.

"Well, we all know who's going to lose this one" Lisa said. Minseok looked at her and they both nodded.

"Who?" I asked while arms folded

They both smirked and pointed at me "You"

I chuckled. "Oh, you haven't seen me play yet though" I walked forward.

I tilted my head and smiled. "Ready?"

"Someone's confident" Lisa sang out the words

"Of course, I am" I shouted

"Alright, let's do this!" Minseok said. We went to our places and did some stretching. The arcade is big, and half of it contains basketball game cubicles.

The three of us pressed start and started shooting. The ball swiftly moved from my hand to the ring. I simultaneously shot without breaking any sweat as possible. My swift movement and the balls clanking, harmonized. And as the timer set its last digit, I shot a final throw that would determine the result of my performance.

We looked at each other and thirst for victor was evident in our eyes. I smiled and shouted, "Let's see who won"

We walked towards Minseok's area and saw that his score was 182. "Not bad" I said and he smirked. Then, Lisa got 191.

Now it's my turn.

I lead them and as soon as they stared at the scoreboard, their mouths quickly dropped. I laughed and folded my arms.

"Dang" Minseok said, "A 253? No way"

"Yes way" I corrected.

"Good thing, I placed second." Lisa teased and elbowed Minseok.

He bit his lip and glared at Lisa.

"I can't believe I lost to two girls" he whispered "I'm a man! I'm supposed to be better than them"

I placed my arm around here and pinched his cheeks. "Well, not everything will go on your way, friend. Besides, 'girls' can be stronger than men too" I said and cheered him up.

Then, we decided to eat at a restaurant. Lisa and Minseok were busy on their phones while I stared at the people.

I looked over to Minseok and took a peek as to what he was doing.

"Hey! Who you texting? A girl?" I teased.

"Nope, just someone I know from class" he said. I let him continue his 'texting' and decided to disturb Lisa next.

"I'm just scrolling through Instagram! I'm not texting with anyone!" She said. I haven't even looked at her yet!

"Okay, chill!" I showed my palms and sighed. We ordered like 40 minutes ago, why isn't the food coming over? I felt my stomach rumble.

"Hey guys, I'm going to the restroom for a bit. If the food arrives, you can start without me, 'kay?" I informed them. They didn't answer. 

I ran until I reached the C.R., I was lucky there was one inside the restaurant because I felt like my bladder will explode anytime soon. I did my business, refreshed a bit and got out.

I took a quick glance at the customers. I went to our table but stopped when I heard the door chimed. It took me a while before noticing who entered.