16- I Love Her, Mom

Start from the beginning

"Can I kiss you?" She asked and I was so shocked. "Y-yes, of course." I stuttered surprised.

Her lips crashed on mine passionately. Our lips moved in sync as she wrapped her hands around my neck and I rested my hands on her hips, pulling her closer.

Sadly after breaking the kiss she said her final goodbye and got back on the jet with sadness plastered all over her face.

I got in the car and sat next to Ash, crying on his chest as he patted my back. "Billie, you know she'll be back and she will stay with you, right?" He asked. "Yes... B-but I don't wanna leave her side for one second." I cried out. "I'll try to convince your mom." He said and smiled at me, I hugged him in reply. "We'll talk to your parents." Willow looked at everyone and they all nodded. Which made me very happy. "Thanks, guys. It means a lot!" I smiled a little.

3 hours later...
I texted Chen and told her I'll try to visit her. I went to the living room to look for my mom. "Mama... Mom... Ma... MOMMY." I yelled, looking for her.

"Hey, Billie. How are you doing today?" My dad shook his head annoyed. "Hello, Dad. Thanks for asking, I've been crying all day because I miss Chen. Anyways, where's mom?" I asked. "She's in the backyard gardening." He said. "I Love you, pops." I ran to the back door and found my mom playing with Pepper. I smiled at the cuteness.

"Hey, mom." I sighed. "Hey, Bil - Is everything alright?" She walked over to me, holding my face in both of her hands. "Do I look okay?" I replied.

"You know she's coming back, right?" My mom asked. "Yes, I know - But I still wanna be with her. and I- I miss her more than ever - I love her, mom." My tears blurred my vision.

My mom's jaw dropped "You love her?" She asked excitedly. I nodded, blushing and crying at the same time. "I'm still mad at you from not letting me go." I whine. My mom facepalmed and sighed in frustration. "Billie, you need to learn not get attached to someone easily." She got back to rubbing Pepper's belly.

"Mom, it's not like that. You don't understand. She's the one. She's my soulmate." I said and started to throw a fit like a child.  "You're literally acting like a kid-" I cut her off. "I." *jump* "Wanna." *jump* "Go." *stomp* I cried while throwing a tantrum. "Are you seriously throwing a tantrum right now?" She asks, crossing her arms. I laid down on the grass and rolled back and forth, crying louder.

"Jesus, Billie! Fine. Fine, you can go..." She gave up, sighing. "Yes!" I shouted and got up to hug her. "Thanks, Momma. I lub you." I say with a baby voice.

She chuckled and pulled back. "I love you too, but you're going in 5 days." "Fine." I shrugged. My mom looked at me confused. "What?" I ask. "I thought you'd start whining again and throw another tantrum." She laughed surprised.

"Something is better than nothing, mom." I pointed at her, walking backwards to the door.
I checked Chen's story on Snapchat.

chen❤️:

I laughed and replayed with "i miss you more"

Snapchat
From chen❤️

___________________

chen❤️

chen❤️
No, I miss you more tf?

Me
hell nah bitch i miss u more

chen❤️
Oh yeah?

Me
yeah

chen❤️
We'll see how much you miss me when I get back x

Me
okay, but like can we fuck?

chen❤️
You're such a horndog

Me
answer the question

chen❤️
What question?

Me
wanna fuck?

chen❤️
Jesus, I believe you love me please forgive me for my sins, amen

Me
LMAO

chen❤️
Ily❤️xx

Me
ilyt
i forgot to tell you my mom said i can come to visit you but after 6 days

chen❤️
YAAAYYY
Can't wait

Me
ft me when you get there?

chen❤️
Alright x

Me
i miss your beautiful face

chen❤️
Stop you're making me blushhh

Me
make me

chen❤️
Omg Bil stopp

Me
no😂

____________________________