Chapter 10

Sun light pours though your little window in your room. You flutter open your eyes to see Oliver gone...

'Was it a dream...?'

'And if it wasn't-WAIT WHY THE HELL DID I JUST HAVE SEX WITH A GUY I BARELY EVEN KNOW?!'

You sigh and sleepily sit up, and rub your eyes.

And there stands Trinity smirking...

"You two made a hell of a lot of noise last night~" She snickers.

"S-Shut up!!" Your face flares up.

"Whatever...I wish I had a video camera somewhere in your room..."

"You are such a pervert..." You glare at Trinity, but she just laughs at you.

"He's showering..." Trinity leans against the door way, pointing somewhere.

"Oliver?"

"Nooooo...Santa Clause..." Trinity face palms. You smile and get out of bed.

"Your still naked..." Trinity looks over your body. "Whoa...you guys must of really hit it off there's bite marks and bruises everywhere..." She winces. You look down. You gasp in surprise. She was right, for sure. Your whole body was pretty much just one huge bruise and there where love-bites on your neck and breasts.

"I-I'm going to go to the showers..." You awkwardly wrap one of your blankets around you and walk out heading towards the shower room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hiya! Sorry for the short chapter!!! Um I has a question for my wonderful amazing readers...should the next chapter have shower sex or nah? Anyway Hasta la pasta! I'll see you in the next chapter!!!