Chapter 1

'Why...why me?'

-

It had been just a normal after school day. You were texting your best friend about a cute boy.

"Knock-Knock"

'Oh it's the mail man!' You thought, you got up and went to the door. The mail man greets you with a big smile as usual, hands you a single letter, and leaves. You open the letter slowly.

Dear (Your name and Last Name),

Since your last visit to the I psychiatrist, we have found out that you most likely have a severe case of Anxiety. Tomorrow we'll pick up, and transfer you to London for your special needs and care.

Sincerely, Dr (Doctor's name)

Your eyes began to water.

"W-What?" You drop the letter and run to your parents crying. Unfortunately the letter was correct, your parents even called your doctor. The morning came, you were only allowed to bring clothes to your new 'home' in London. A really mean and rude man picked you up and practically dragged you away from saying good byes to your parents. After the long trip to London, you got to see your new 'home'. It was a hospital alright... When you entered you heard screams from other patients down the hall. Screams of children, men, and women. Once you got to your room the man stopped following you and locked the door behind him. It was just you in this dark, cold, lonely room.

-

'Why...why me?" You ask looking towards the bed. You yawn and crawl onto it and fall asleep.