Chapter 13

There was a smile on her face.
A very disturbing smile.
A smile that would haunt you for the rest of your life.
"T-Trinity?" Both you and Oliver said at the same time. You were temped to say jinx...
"W-what are you doing?" This time just you said it. She pulled out a gun from her pocket and aimed it at...you.
"Stay...stay with me. You'll be safe. Safer then you are with...him." She glanced over to Oliver.
"Why are you doing this?! Just let us go..." You backed up so your back was on the door.
"Loneliness...it consumes me." She began to shake. "I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!" She raised her voice and clenched the fist that wasn't holding the gun.
"This really isn't a mental hospital...is it?" Allen asked.
Trinity looked up at you all. Her cheeks stained with tears. "No...it isn't...the letter was fake. The escort was fake. (Your name)...do you really think your anxiety is that bad? Bad enough to go to a mental hospital? God...your parents are fucking idiots..."
"Who was Lutz then? A friends of yours?" Oliver raised an eyebrow.
"...I won't say friend...he was more of an acquaintance...but it doesn't matter anyway...he's dead." There seemed to be no emotion in her voice.
"Trinity...y-you don't have to d-do this...!" Your heart was practically beating out of your chest.
"You're right...I don't..." She turned the gun on her self. It pointed at her temple.
Her finger squeezed onto the trigger.