Chapter 6

You gasp, not knowing what to do.

"Liebling?" He sits up more, patting the seat next to him. Being rather dumb you sit next to him. His smirk widens.

"I-I...what-" You try to say but the guy places a finger on your lips.

"Shhh~ I'll explain everything liebling...My name's Lutz Beilschmidt-"

"Why are you here?! Where's Oliver and Trinity?!" You cut him off. Lutz narrows his violet eyes at you to tell you to shut-the-fuck-up-I'm-talking-here-bitch.

"I vas getting to zhat...but before you know zhat vou need a punishment~" Lutz smirks, pinning you down to the bed. You wrists are high above your head. Lutz slams his lips on to yours before you could yell or scream. He grabs your ass, making you gasp, letting his tongue into your mouth. Lutz wrestles his tongue with yours, but of course he wins. His tongue explores your mouth and one of his hands goes up your shirt. You both break the kiss with a string of saliva hanging out both your mouths. Lutz gets out some hand cuffs from his cop/nurse belt and hand cuffs you to the bed. He squeezes one of your breasts though your bra. You bite your bottom lip trying not to moan.

"(Your name)?!?" "(YOUR NAME)?!? LUTZ?!?" You hear two familiar voices from the door way.