Chapter 8

Warning: This chapter has guts and blood and stuff

Oliver's blue and pink swirls in his eyes are gone, his eyes are now a normal shade of baby blue.

"(Your name)! Are you okay my sweet poppet?!" He ran over hugging you. A little blush covers your face.

'I-I just met h-him yesterday...and now his HUGGING ME?!' You thought, awkwardly hugging back.

"Don't worry poppet~! I'll get that meanie pants back for what his done to you!!! I'll be back~" Oliver smiles kissing you on the forehead just like Lutz did. You look at Trinity but all she's doing is watching you two. She winks and starts to smirk. Oliver exits the room with a shiny object in hand.

'W-What in the hell is he doing?!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oliver's/3rd person P.O.V.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh butterscotch! Why must Lutz do things like this to girls I like?! I never did anything to him!!' Oliver thinks, walking down to Lutz's office. Oliver stands at the door, readying himself to surprise Lutz. Curiously Oliver pokes his head in the door way.

No one...

No Lutz...

Nothing...

Oliver sighs but feels himself get pushed against the wall. He looks up to violet eyes.

"Vhat zhe hell do vou vant?!" Lutz shouts out angrily.

"For you to stop swearing and spitting in my face and for you to leave (Your name alone!!!" Oliver wipes off some of Lutz spit from his face. Lutz's face gets red, he pushes Oliver against the wall even more.
"Never..." Lutz smirks bloodlust in his eyes. Oliver starts to choke. His face gets bluer and bluer by the second. Luckily he still had his knife it had. Oliver strikes it into Lutz's stomach. Lutz lets some pressure off Oliver's neck but still not enough for him to breathe. Oliver twists the knife and thrusts it deeper. Blood pours out of Lutz's stomach on to Oliver's hands. He lets go and barely stands up. Oliver smirks and thrusts the knife into Lutz's neck. Oliver hears something snap and crack. Lutz lays on the floor, screaming from the pain. He wants the pain to go away and for Oliver to end his life already. But Oliver just smiles, dropping the knife and coming closer to Lutz's stomach. He slips a hand into his stomach, making Lutz scream more, and starts to yank the first organs out, the intestines. Oliver pulls them out with such force. Then starts wrapping them around Lutz's neck. His face turns blue just like Oliver's when he chocked him.

"What a lovey scarf, Nurse Lutz~!" Oliver smiles brightly. He inserts another hand into the slit in his stomach. He pulls out the liver.

"Looks yummy~~~!" Oliver licks his lips and bites a little of the liver. "Hmm? It could be better..." He says with a full mouth. Lutz just looks up at him, still choking, the look he is giving Oliver is mercy.

"Ugh! Fine... You're no fun!" Oliver pouts, crossing his arms. He grabs his knife. Oliver lifts the knife above his head and slams it into Lutz's skull. Over and over and over again, laughing madly. 'Till Lutz's skull and brain became mush and his face became unrecognizable to anyone.