Chapter 12

"Do you know him?" You raised an eyebrow at Oliver. He nodded and walked over to a towel rack. He grabbed one for himself.
"We better get dressed, (Your name)..." Oliver walked out of the shower house. Oddly Trinity was gone...
You shrugged it off and followed Oliver. Luckily both of your rooms were right next to each other. After getting dressed, you knocked on Ollie's door. No response. You pressed your ear up against it and heard a deep male voice as well as Oliver's voice.
The door opened suddenly, which caused you to fall on your face. You look up to see Ollie.
"H-hey..." You stuttered out. He responded with a quiet sigh and helped you up.
"So this is the girl? (Your name), right?" A man across the room asked, sitting on Oliver's bed. He had tattooed tan skin. Oliver nodded.
"Allen?" You questioned him.
"Yeah..."
"Ollie? What's going on?" You tugged on his shirt sleeve.
"Yeah 'Ollie', tell the girl what's going on." Allen snickered, getting up from his seat.
"I-I need to go...'help' my friends, poppet." He seemed unsure of what he just said. Oliver turned to look at Allen with his huge, bright, blue puppy eyes.
"...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OLIVER!" Allen blurted out.
...
...
...
"...fine...she can come with." He murmured.
Ollie's face lit up, like fireworks on the Forth of July. He grabbed you by the waist and lifted you up."You can come! (Your name)! You can come!"
"W-where are we going?"
Oliver put you down and hugged you. "Don't worry, I'll explain on the way there~! Pack up anything you wanna bring along, meet us back in here in five minutes!"
You rushed to your room and grab a few items.
Extra clothes.
Toilet paper.
A single bag of chips.
And of course the '50 Shades Of Grey' book you have yet to finish. To be honest it's not the best book you've ever read. Especially the sex scenes. A fourteen year old virgin could write better than that.
You stuff all of the items into a backpack which you found in your room's closet.
You heard a knock on your door. It was Oliver. "Ready to go?" His smile was so disturbingly cute. You nodded. He took you by the hand into the dark hallway.
"Where's Allen?" You looked all around for him.
"Right here, babe~" He was suddenly right next to you and Oliver. Oliver shot him a deadly glance and you giggled. The automatic sliding glass doors were right in front of you all.
You went to walk out...
But hit your head on the glass.
"Huh?" You knocked on the glass. Both the boys raised an eyebrow.
Allen scoffed. "It should be working...it's not like we're having a fucking black out or-"
All of the lights went out.
"...I stand corrected..." Allen's voice trembled.
"O-Ollie...I'm scared..." You gulped and held his hand tighter.
"Don't be. Everything will be okay. I promise, poppet."
...
...
...
"Hehe...you really thought you could get out of here...? So fucking stupid..." You heard a voice say. You turned around and saw...
Trinity?