Oliver Ending

Oliver's eyes narrowed at the young female in front of them.
"Trinity, stop. You won't be alone you can come with us..." Oliver approached her and smiled. Trinity's tears suddenly stopped as she dropped the gun.
"You really mean it...?"
Both you and Ollie nod at Trin. She smiled brightly and giggled.
Ollie turned to face you. Your face got red just looking at him.
"(Your name)?" He asked you.
"Yes, Ollie?"
"I love you..." He connects your lips to his.
You broke from the kiss. "I love you, too. Oh and Ollie?"
"Hmm~?"
"I'm pregnant." You smiled brightly at Oliver and patted your tummy.
Oliver lost all color in his face. "I'm g-going to b-be a...d-dad? DID YOU HEAR THAT ALLY?! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Oliver went over to Allen and practically screamed in his face, out of excitement.
Allen raised an eyebrow at the happy man and smirked. "I'm happy for you, old man."
"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Oliver cheered around the room and picked you up, bridal style. The lights turned on and the doors opened. Trinity was gone though...
"Ready to go?" Allen asked both you and Oliver.
"As ready as I'll ever be!" You replied back, holding Oliver's hand. And with that the three of you walked out into the blinding sunshine, ready for your new life.