Chapter 9

Warning: It has rape-ish stuff but it's not rape ;3 lol idk

You sat on your bed waiting for Oliver to come back. The clock ticks and tocks. You were alone, Trinity had gone to help other patients. You got up to the door and start to close it softly.

"Poppet~!!" You hear Oliver yell. You twist your head and see him.

Covered in blood...

And a sharp silver but now bloody knife in his hand...

Your mouth lays open as he comes closer towards your door.

"Hello (Your name)! I'm back!" He says gleefully, kissing you on your cheek.

"W-W...Ollie...I-I-"

"Shhh~ I'll tell you all about it in your bedroom." Oliver shushes you by placing a crimson finger to your lips. You face burns up. Oliver takes your hand and sits on your bed. You sit next to him. He leans into you.

"Let's play a game~!"

You raise a brow. Oliver takes a few things out of his pocket.

Lube and Handcuffs...

"W-where did you g-get that Ollie?" You stutter, biting your lip.

"Just some toys I found~" His voice is so lustful. His pink swirls in his eyes reappear. Oliver pins you down on the bed. Locking one of the handcuffs to your wrists on the bed post. And then the other wrist. The handcuffs are cold but not to tight.

"O-Ollie..." You wiggle with him on top of you.

"Hmm~?"

"W-We just m-met, are you s-sure you want to do t-this?"

"Yes of course I do (Your name)..." Oliver smirks, kissing you, gliding his toughest on your bottom lip. You moan though the kiss. Both of your tongues fighting for dominance. Oliver wins, of course. You break the kiss, having a stand of sticky salvia connecting your lips.

"Mmm...get off me......" You push Oliver's chest. He raises a brow.

"No way poppet~" Oliver starts to nip and suck on your neck.

"Nnnng~ Oliver...p-please...no..." You stutter. Oliver bites down on your neck. Drawing blood. You whimper. His soft pink tongue licks up the blood like a playful kitten licking up milk. His warm hand slips up your shirt.

"Oliver, no..." Tears start to form in the corners of your eyes. But Oliver is barely paying any attentions to you except when you moan. He unbuttons your shirt, unclipping your bra, too. His warm hands immediately start messaging your rather (Big/Small (lol)) breasts.

"Ahhh...mmm...n-no more..." You try to say but Oliver sucks on one of your breasts. He moves his tongue in a circular motion. He finishes and starts on the next one. You feel something hard poking your thigh.

'Is that Oliver's erection?!' Your face flares up even more.

"Poppet?"

You quickly snap back to the reality. "Y-yeah...?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"What?! No......alright yes I'm a virgin..."

"I'll be gentle then~!" Oliver winks, taking off your pants and panties. He starts to unbutton his shirt.

"C-can I u-unbutton your shirt, Ollie?" You bite your lip.

"Promise you won't leave me~?" Oliver blushes.

"Yes...I promise..." You say wiggling around more. Oliver smirks and gets the handcuff keys off the table. He slowly takes both the handcuffs off. You rub your wrists. You kiss him passionately, unbuttoning and trailing your hands down Oliver's chest. He moans softly, barely loud enough for you to hear. You smirk and unbutton his pants. There's a rather large 'tent' in his boxers. Oliver blushes.

"S-Sorry (Your name)..."

"Don't be...so are we gonna do this or what?" You lustfully say. Oliver smirks as you wrap your legs around his waist. You give one more nod before he slams his hard member into your womanhood. Tears form at your eyes again, but Oliver kisses them away. He starts off slowly but hurries up his pace. It is a while before you start feeling a knot form in your stomach.

"Nnnng~ Ollie...I think...I'm ahhhhh going to cum..." You moan out.

"Me...too..."

"OH OLIVER!!!"

"MMM (Your name)!!!"

After you two both came, you lay down next to each other.

"Well someone's not a virgin anymore~~!" Oliver giggles, spooning you.