Chapter 2

"Ms. (Your last name)? Wake up now it's time for breakfast and meds." A lady shakes you awake. You yawn and bury your head into the covers deeper. The woman huffs and set downs a tray of some sort. She rolls up her sleeves and shakes you more furiously. You giggle, actually somewhat enjoying annoying her, and pop your head out of the covers.

"Would you like to eat or take your meds first?" The lady sighs.

"Food please..." You obviously say, sitting up. The lady takes the tray she was holding and hands it to you, setting it on your lap. It was gray oatmeal and yellow orange juice.

"Umm what is this?" You ask poking your spoon in the oatmeal.

"Breakfast..." She smirks. You stick out your tongue and push away the tainted food.

"I'm not touching that..." You say looking up to the lady.

"Fine, what do you want?" She asks.

"Well I want pancakes, real orange juice, toast with grape jam, bacon-"

"Whoa whoa! We aren't millionaires! Just one of those things..."

"Toast please! With (Favorite Flavor) jam!" You smile brightly. She nods and starts to walk out of the room.

"I never did get your name!" You say before she closes the door.

"Trinity..." She says.
--------------------------
Trinity comes back carrying another tray with rather tasty looking toast smeared with (Favorite Flavor) jam. You lick you lips as she sets it on your lap.

"So Trinity why are you working here?" You nibble on a piece of toast.

"Oh I volunteered..." Trinity smiles and sits on the edge of your bed.

"Can you maybe tell me about this place?"

"Okay sure. This mental hospital is called 'Riversdale', odd name, huh? Anyway this hospital has had a long history with England, many Americans, Canadians, and others from all over the world have come for different reasons. Mental illness, crazyness, and even a few murder cases..." She says sighing. You gulp a little at the last part.

"Are they're any killers in here at the moment?"

"Oh yeah, there's like five of 'em...I think...but no worries their rooms are locked and stuff..." Trinity sweat drops, which makes you face palm.
"But never mind that! Here's your meds!" She hands you a glass of water and a few pills. You place the pills in your mouth and swallow them with the water.

"Bye! Got to go!" Trinity smiles and stands up.

"WAIT!"

"Whhhaaattt???"

"Can I leave this room?"

"Yup but not at night!" And she leaves out the door.