Chapter 3

You smirk and get out of bed. Tip toeing towards the door.

'Wait why the hell am I tip toeing? Trinity said its fine to leave!' You think, mentally facepalming. The hospital's halls are empty and rather cold. You shiver but keep walking. The door next to yours is really locked up, like a little too locked up. The door has locks all over the sides. There's not even a window in the door to see the patient like in your room. Nothing. Just a single locked door made out of iron. You walk a little faster and make it to a small library on the corner. You walk inside, seeing no one there. The selves where filled with books. You being curious, go over to one of the book selves and select a random book.

"50 shades of grey...? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" You burst out laughing but cover your mouth. After looking at a few of the BILLIONS of books you pick out some manga (And of course you bring 50 shades of gray with you ;)). You tuck the books/manga into your (Favorite Color) sweatshirt. You walk out of the small corner library, quite content. Still continuing your journey down the long hallway, you see what looks like a restroom, swimming pool, cafeteria...

'DAYYYYUUUMMM this is a rather nice mental hospital!' You think smiling. 'I'll just go back to my 'room' and read a little, because it is almost 8pm (picking out the manga took you a long time!)' You turn around and walk towards your bedroom.

"Poppet! Let me go!!!" You hear a British accent close to you. You look around but see nothing.

BANG BANG

You turn your head towards the locked door you saw earlier. You walk to the door.

"Hello?" You ask.

"'Ello poppet~! May I have some help getting out?" The voice asks.

"I can't help you..."

"W-Why not?"

"I'm patient, not a nurse......" You sigh.

"............" The voice is silent. You turn to walk away.

"Wait..." You raise a brow but do what the voice asks.

"Yes?"

"Are you the person next to me?"

"Yes..."

"What's your name~?"

"(Your Full Name)"

"Nice to meet you (Your name)~~! I'm Oliver Kirkland~!"

"Nice to meet you, too, Ollie..." You smile.

"I wish I could see you..." Oliver sighs.

"I wish I could see you, too...Oh I got to go! It's 9pm! Talk to you tomorrow?" You ask.

"Yes of course my poppet~ I'll be here waiting~~~!" Oliver giggles lightly. You go in your room, sit on your bed, waiting for Trinity to come give you dinner......